Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone expecting any other big moves this summer? The enevitable ones that we were all expecting are pretty much done now (Bellingham, Rice, Messi etc.).

The will he stay or go question with Kane I guess? I don’t think Mbappe is going anywhere yet. Might just be me but all the Saudi transfers/rumours have made me completely zone out of transfer gossip atm.

Reactions: 14
West Ham fans not sure what you'll think of this rumour 🙈
I actually think he'd do ok at West Ham, he has had good moments with us though most choose to ignore that. He was a major reason we came third & second with Ole and believe it or not there was a time our fans were upset he missed the Europa final. Just that third season started to go wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone expecting any other big moves this summer? The enevitable ones that we were all expecting are pretty much done now (Bellingham, Rice, Messi etc.).

The will he stay or go question with Kane I guess? I don’t think Mbappe is going anywhere yet. Might just be me but all the Saudi transfers/rumours have made me completely zone out of transfer gossip atm.
Kane is the only one left to maybe move. If a big enough fee comes from outside the PL. Mbappe isn't going anywhere because nobody can afford the fee, and Madrid will wait until next summer to sign him on a free

Reactions: 11
West Ham fans not sure what you'll think of this rumour 🙈
I feel stabby, Sally, to tell you the truth.

Honestly though, he was decent in the Leicester system and I think Moyes ball is closer to that than anything Ten Hag plays. That said, if he does turn up in east London I’m still calling him Slabhead and making the rest of my row do the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That list of footballers liking or commenting on that Footballers court verdict is getting depressingly longer. Just seen it on Twitter and duck me its disheartening. 😔
It’s like they are trying to make him some form of martyr. That or they all feel justified in their likely disgusting behaviour.
My socials follow list has decreased.

Reactions: 10
Also didn’t mention the other women, only that one in particular 🤣
plus the daft lad has forgot by saying that 1 isnt true, every future story he'll have to do same which means we'll know when he has cheated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
plus the daft lad has forgot by saying that 1 isnt true, every future story he'll have to do same which means we'll know when he has cheated
But we do know as his name was said I that court case, he was at the accused's House with a girl. Unless him and Sasha were not together for a time he did cheat then.

Though maguire just did a good bye post but nope was about the captain arm band

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was pretty obv after last season, I think the post was more his way of pointing out he wants to stay

Reactions: 8
Though maguire just did a good bye post but nope was about the captain arm band
Him being a captain is like someone contributing two star wipes to the PowerPoint and then showing up to say “any questions” at the end and getting a A

Southgate’s still going to pick him though. He could play 30 seconds for a NationalLeague side and he’d still get picked.
---
She's pregnant!!??!!??!!?? She's kept that one on the downlow mind...
First woman to ever be pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching Wimbledon, and Carlos Alcaraz looks really like hot young Pep, doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.