Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So West Ham announce Declan Rice has left the club. He posts his goodbyes and thank yous. Manager and Chairman announce he has gone. Arsenal have said nothing yet.
Some transfers seem to go on and on.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been posted, a lot of surprising names! Makes you wonder how many have wanted to like or share support but pr have stopped them. It just goes and goes if you go on the thread on twitter, makes me feel physically sick
Alesha Lehman has went right down in my estimation! Can’t see my Scottish boys on list yet thank god.
---
I see a few have started to unlike….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw Harvey Elliot had liked one of them and his likes not there anymore either as well as VVD’s and Szoboszlai’s, someone in the Liverpool PR team is scrambling…

Reactions: 15
I sometimes wish I didn't have social media because seeing the above players supporting the above creep makes me sick! He was cleared of rape on the evidence provided but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. The guy is creep scanning night clubs for young impressionable girls who are being chatted up by rich footballers and taken back to their place. I'm not surprised at some of the names supporting him, Grealish who was named in the trial cheating on his doormat gf with one of the girls, Walker (the whole world knows what he gets up to and he was also named in the trial as being part of the group at the club), Rio (cheats on his dying wife with bimbo he's now married to), Lingard, Pogba etc, all clearly hold respecting women at the top of their list of morals. Pogba and Lingard are the biggest morons going in football (spend more time pissing about dancing than on the pitch but for some reason think they're messi🙄). I know that's kind of off topic but I can't stand them.

Also the fans, not all but quite a lot supporting him and the other abusive twit at utd. The comments on the latest post from utd congratulating Garnacho is sickening. Makes me want pull my eye balls out.
Its a shame you have to criticise two women whilst making this point

Reactions: 5
well… all that talk about Henderson only for it to maybe be Fabinho instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My little cousin liked Pogba's post jeez think I need a chat with the lad
---
Also I had a few more to unfollow Iwobi, Dwight Yorke & this is 1 that disappointed me Diogo Dalot

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hope all the men who support perverted twats like Mendy or Greenwood have the shits today 🥰

Reactions: 16
Harry Maguire nearly got Todays SOAT post but I think we've all had a bad enough time in this past 24hours :ROFLMAO:

and more for our tit list, Zinchenko, Angel Gomes, i've also got another profile pic showing but can't tell who it is light blue top with bit of red on shoulder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
well… all that talk about Henderson only for it to maybe be Fabinho instead.

Both are going, thank god 🤣 Great players at their peak but time to move on. Although it looks like Hendo won’t be going anywhere considering the Saudi club thought they could get him for free, they are struggling to come to an agreement.

Reactions: 7
Both are going, thank god 🤣 Great players at their peak but time to move on. Although it looks like Hendo won’t be going anywhere considering the Saudi club thought they could get him for free, they are struggling to come to an agreement.
I agree their drop off this last season has been clear, but I’ll be less stressed when I see another midfielder or two come in with more going out 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Rice in the Arse kit just looks wrong lol I think he's a great player so I hope he just ignores his price tag. As some players cough Maguire you see it gets to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree their drop off this last season has been clear, but I’ll be less stressed when I see another midfielder or two come in with more going out 😅
We definitely make more signings, we were always planning on bringing another midfielder in even before we knew they were both leaving. No idea who though 🤣

Reactions: 4
Unfollow anyone liking or commeting on those posts. Have done the same with any players I once supported, most of them husbands and fathers, who engaged with that post.

It’s a reminder that you’re never really safe as a woman, you’re a commodity to these men. You’re nothing more than sex and someone to pop out some kids while they duck other women behind your back. Especially these “high value” footballers.

And if any clubs are reading here get your bleeping social media policies in order for the scummy men you employ. They shouldn’t even be allowed to like that stuff without serious reprimands or fines.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d like to thank Man City for not purchasing the overpriced copyrights to that f-in rice rice baby song

Which one is you dancing @Panda girl 04

My top 4 for the season is

1. Man beautiful treble winners City
2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

and to go down Man United, Arsenal, and Brentford

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d like to thank Man City for not purchasing the overpriced copyrights to that f-in rice rice baby song

Which one is you dancing @Panda girl 04

My top 4 for the season is

1. Man beautiful treble winners City
2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

and to go down Man United, Arsenal, and Brentford
i'd swap 2 teams but rest I agree with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.