Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just like this everytime I see another idiot talking about this 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Can we also do a count of how many of these players have put a nice status up about their girlfriends within the last few weeks? Wonder how the GFs feel knowing their man doesn’t respect women. bleeping cringe.
Not to mention there will be Wags who've been assaulted plus family members
Its the ones who also posted support to Dele I find the worst, I mean no evidence of that either so isnt he like these Women:mad:

Reactions: 5
The same Vini Jr who wouldn’t allow women into his recent birthday party until their instagram account had been sent to & inspected by his team to make sure they were attractive enough? Yeah I can’t say i’m surprised that he’s a bleep.
All footballers do this. Even if you're with one and invite friends and tbh their taste in women isn't even high.
They won't pay for a woman if they're young, reason being because they don't think they have to, they're also tight, might buy you a bag here and there but they're controlling and rude as f.

I have friends who have dated footballers including myself that was with one for months, he was only champion league but still had a head up his own ass.

Reactions: 5
All footballers do this. Even if you're with one and invite friends and tbh their taste in women isn't even high.
They won't pay for a woman if they're young, reason being because they don't think they have to, they're also tight, might buy you a bag here and there but they're controlling and rude as f.

I have friends who have dated footballers including myself that was with one for months, he was only champion league but still had a head up his own ass.
I don’t care if they all do it, it’s still degrading imo. They don’t give af about women, I only mentioned Vini as he was in the press yesterday for doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t care if they all do it, it’s still degrading imo. They don’t give af about women, I only mentioned Vini as he was in the press yesterday for doing it.
Well they don't care you don't care and your not caring doesn't affect their money.
All foorballers, club promoters want to see what a girl looks like before they're seen with them. It's life if you don't like it then that's your issue, nobody else's and it really isn't degrading, men want to be around pretty (or what they consider) pretty women simple as

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Well they don't care you don't care and your not caring doesn't affect their money.
All foorballers, club promoters want to see what a girl looks like before they're seen with them. It's life if you don't like it then that's your issue, nobody else's and it really isn't degrading, men want to be around pretty (or what they consider) pretty women simple as
You do realise this is a gossip forum, where we discuss our own opinions on these things? I don’t really care whether or not you think my opinion matters. Obviously Vini with 40 million followers doesn’t give af about what I think, doesn’t mean I can’t say it 🤣

Reactions: 13
Wow, how is that not degrading ?
I think you maybe need to rethink that sentence, and word it differently!

Reactions: 19
In Karen Brady Sun column today she states Dele Alli addictions to sleeping tablets and alcohol….thought when I read the breaking story the other day only sleeping pills were mentioned?
4816B15C-44BB-45E0-A9BD-50BBA44A2A7D.jpeg

Reactions: 6
In Karen Brady Sun column today she states Dele Alli addictions to sleeping tablets and alcohol….thought when I read the breaking story the other day only sleeping pills were mentioned?
View attachment 2311436
He did mention drinking a lot as well.

I would take sleeping pills on days off just to escape

“It is scary, now I’m out of it and I look back on it. Before, when I’d stop, I would still, kind of, sometimes have the urge, but I’d maintain sober for a period of time, and then there would always be a time when something would happen, I’d get the feelings back and I’d want to escape. Because drugs, alcohol, all that stuff – they work, for the time. I was taking them, I was taking a lot.

Full transcript: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/dele-alli-interview-in-full-gary-neville-b1094117.html

Reactions: 10
He did mention drinking a lot as well.

I would take sleeping pills on days off just to escape

“It is scary, now I’m out of it and I look back on it. Before, when I’d stop, I would still, kind of, sometimes have the urge, but I’d maintain sober for a period of time, and then there would always be a time when something would happen, I’d get the feelings back and I’d want to escape. Because drugs, alcohol, all that stuff – they work, for the time. I was taking them, I was taking a lot.

Full transcript: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/dele-alli-interview-in-full-gary-neville-b1094117.html
Ah missed that….thanks 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's some internalised misogyny right there

Another one. The fact Vini referred to the cases as "fake news created".. Disgusting.

As someone rightly pointed out on twitter, most of his racial abusers haven’t been found guilty in a court of law, doesn’t make them innocent or not racists.

The fact the tweet has 200 k plus likes and most of the responses are “women are dangerous”… Yes because we’re notoriously the ones who murder, rape, abuse and assault at a higher rate…

I honestly feel ill seeing this all play out. Not a 10th of the support for a footballer who came forward as a victim this week as there is for the one with dozens of victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gucci isn't happy on his Instagram stories, I feel like he didn't write this himself as I don't believe he knows this many words
I’m not defending that rag in any way, but maybe if he wasn’t such a prick who cheated on his gf every time he goes on holiday then they wouldn’t have so much ammunition to use against him! He’s embarrassing man

Reactions: 26
Gucci isn't happy on his Instagram stories, I feel like he didn't write this himself as I don't believe he knows this many words
Yeah 1 woman on her hen do, what about the other 2 women? Then another newspaper says him and Sasha might be married. Just cannot make this shite up! 😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.