Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to thank Man City for not purchasing the overpriced copyrights to that f-in rice rice baby song

Which one is you dancing @Panda girl 04

My top 4 for the season is

1. Man beautiful treble winners City
2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

and to go down Man United, Arsenal, and Brentford
I'll have what you are drinking @olivia321 😂🤣 if we finish in top ten I'm angelic 😆🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to thank Man City for not purchasing the overpriced copyrights to that f-in rice rice baby song

2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

Thanks Olivia, I always knew I liked you 🥰. Hope your manifesting for Wolves works as well as it did for City last season. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My following list is dropping further Matty Cash, Madders. Theres a couple more but I cant recognize them purely by the tiny picture

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thanks Olivia, I always knew I liked you 🥰. Hope your manifesting for Wolves works as well as it did for City last season. 🤣
It would be really greedy for City to win the quadruple and I really want it to be the season for the underdog I’d love for the one of lower end of teams to win the Carabao cup and FA Cup so you and @Red hair dont care can fight over which one you want.

City can have the premier league and champions league.

I’m backing my top 4

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve never noticed before how stunning she is. Another one to add to the list 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Inter Miami announcing Messi do they not know Today is Declan's special Day

• Haha

2. West Ham
3. Nottingham Forest
4. Wolves

I was in hospital yesterday having some ongoing treatment so not been with it much today but i did briefly wake up to the sound of my son singing Rice Rice baby!
I will be dancing to any version if he helps us to win something!
Glad it all done now, seeing Rice in a Arsenal shirt will take some getting use to.

You missed out Arsenal in your number one spot, silly mistake i am sure on your behalf 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was in hospital yesterday having some ongoing treatment so not been with it much today but i did briefly wake up to the sound of my son singing Rice Rice baby!
I will be dancing to any version if he helps us to win something!
Glad it all done now, seeing Rice in a Arsenal shirt will take some getting use to.

You missed out Arsenal in your number one spot, silly mistake i am sure on your behalf 😉
Lots of love to you Panda I hope you’re ok and feeling better soon 🩷

You can have the community shield I’m being generous, City have the club World Cup thingy to win

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you
Lots of love to you Panda I hope you’re ok and feeling better soon 🩷

You can have the community shield I’m being generous, City have the club World Cup thingy to win
Thank you lovely, will find out end of the month if i need surgery or not but what ever happens at least i am not a spurs supporter 🤣🤣
Wow the Community Shield, you are feeling generous, feel over excited just thinking about it 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you

Thank you lovely, will find out end of the month if i need surgery or not but what ever happens at least i am not a spurs supporter 🤣🤣
Wow the Community Shield, you are feeling generous, feel over excited just thinking about it 🍾
@olivia321 This wasn’t discussed! While the community shield is hopeless pointless especially when played against a club that won nothing last season (I’d rather we played Wrexham or someone who actually won something), you cannot just give it away!
They can freely have it if the guy on bail doesn’t play but otherwise I’d like us to win it with none of our fans in the stadium as they’ve all boycotted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another one. The fact Vini referred to the cases as "fake news created".. Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Another one. The fact Vini referred to the cases as "fake news created".. Disgusting.

The same Vini Jr who wouldn’t allow women into his recent birthday party until their instagram account had been sent to & inspected by his team to make sure they were attractive enough? Yeah I can’t say i’m surprised that he’s a bleep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m just like this everytime I see another idiot talking about this 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Can we also do a count of how many of these players have put a nice status up about their girlfriends within the last few weeks? Wonder how the GFs feel knowing their man doesn’t respect women. bleeping cringe.

I’m just like this everytime I see another idiot talking about this 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Can we also do a count of how many of these players have put a nice status up about their girlfriends within the last few weeks? Wonder how the GFs feel knowing their man doesn’t respect women. bleeping cringe.
We all know Grealish, Neymar, VVD, Foden, Maddison & Rio Ferdinand have all cheated on their wives/girlfriends, most in recent years too so any nice status they post was bullshit in the first place. Kingsley Coman is another one who doesn’t surprise me seeing as he’s a literal abuser too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.