Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was beautiful seeing how shite United were last night. Wolves were robbed, corruption at its finest, only decent punishment should be points reduction, big fine, and Harry Maguire to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Livi pops thanx for the morning laugh ❤
I hope Kim K sees all your matches this season in person

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It was beautiful seeing how shite United were last night. Wolves were robbed, corruption at its finest, only decent punishment should be points reduction, big fine, and Harry Maguire to stay.
Fair enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the officials from last nights match haven’t been included for the next set of fixtures lol, gotta laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry Maguire staying would be more than enough punishment alone 🤣

• Haha
From your lips to God’s ears! We are FREE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
to be fair even staying not like he'll play much, & we're used to paying for nothing as Mr P Jones shows lol
As the wages would still be decent i'd have thought being a guaranteed starter would be better.

Reactions: 4
to be fair even staying not like he'll play much, & we're used to paying for nothing as Mr P Jones shows lol
As the wages would still be decent i'd have thought being a guaranteed starter would be better.
Oh jeez he is gonna be the new Phil isn’t he.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting paid £150k a week to sit on your arse and watch a game and train five times a week. Not to mention wherever they go in Europe is just a holiday. He can go off and see the sights and no one will care.

You know what Harry Maguire is a genius. What a fun job.

• Haha
Hopefully other English defenders start playing well and Southgate gets the balls to go for them.

Reactions: 3
Eric Dier AND Ryan Fraser being linked with Celtic 🥲 Really praying these are rumours that don’t end up going anywhere because I do not want them anywhere near my team 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You know I bought Ortega for my bench as was cheap now linked to Bayern :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Eric Dier AND Ryan Fraser being linked with Celtic 🥲 Really praying these are rumours that don’t end up going anywhere because I do not want them anywhere near my team 😂
Do you also want a 6ft+, dark haired defender. Known for good headers and scoring goals (OG), originally from Sheffield but currently based in Manchester. Can have a bit of a temper on him but mostly when he's in Greece?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you also want a 6ft+, dark haired defender. Known for good headers and scoring goals (OG), originally from Sheffield but currently based in Manchester. Can have a bit of a temper on him but mostly when he's in Greece?
I do not, you can keep him and his sister 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm actually devoed about Kev 😭😭😭 it means he will miss arsenal at the Emirates which is extra gutting 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Dier's been linked with Wolves too, though I don't think that's too likely given our lack of £££, unless we sell Kilman (but he's just signed a new contract so crossing my fingers not).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.