Footballers & Wags #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH NO, NO.
Not the bleeping dogsitter.

I don’t want her bringing her curse to us 😭. Bad enough that VAR fucks us over without her being there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't worry, I'm sure she wouldn't let him sign with us for the sum total of our owners' bank balance (a packet of pork scratchings and some orange chips)! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its like pass the parcel with Eric Dier and the dog sitter. Us trying to get rid and the fans from the clubs he’s been linked with palming him off to the next😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to reports Salah has given the go ahead for talks with Saudi and I've just seen Allison is up for moving too 😯😯😯😯 what's happening at Liverpool
---
Screenshot_20230815-174316.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I should want that to happen but nooooooooooooo stop taking our players :( (our as in PL before you all think i've switched teams)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I should want that to happen but nooooooooooooo stop taking our players :( (our as in PL before you all think i've switched teams)
It's worse because their transfer window closes a while after ours too so there is still uncertainty around players 😞😞

Reactions: 8
Dier's been linked with Wolves too, though I don't think that's too likely given our lack of £££, unless we sell Kilman (but he's just signed a new contract so crossing my fingers not).
Seems like a lot of players being linked to Wolves. They are apparently after Cresswell and Antonio from us too.

Reactions: 5
Seems like a lot of players being linked to Wolves. They are apparently after Cresswell and Antonio from us too.
Hasn’t Antonio been after a move for a while? I’m literally just quoting the guys I work with as they’re all hammers, sorry if I’m wrong 🤣

I feel like there’s a lot of weird transfer stalemates going on in the PL atm, which means there’s probably gonna be a big merry-go-round in the last few days of the window.

Hasn’t Antonio been after a move for a while? I’m literally just quoting the guys I work with as they’re all hammers, sorry if I’m wrong 🤣
He was linked to Palace a few years back and I think he’d have been open to a move last season but I don’t think anyone came in for him.

Reactions: 3
Do you also want a 6ft+, dark haired defender. Known for good headers and scoring goals (OG), originally from Sheffield but currently based in Manchester. Can have a bit of a temper on him but mostly when he's in Greece?
The funny thing is I actually think Maguire would do well elsewhere, I genuinely think the pressure of utd is what makes him so tit 🤣
---
According to reports Salah has given the go ahead for talks with Saudi and I've just seen Allison is up for moving too 😯😯😯😯 what's happening at Liverpool
---View attachment 2382309
the source

Attachments

• Haha
---View attachment 2382309
Ate they literally buying anyone? No offence to the 2 players named on the above post. But it's just like they are going, " got a spare 50 or 60 million who can we buy?" It's insane!
If they are feel free to look at some fringe Forest players please like Wood, Arter, Shelvey (thank so much Geordies😡) etc they will cost loads less than some in fact you can buy a bundle of our fringe players! 4 players for the price of 1. Delboy eat your heart out 😂🤣😂🤣

Ate they literally buying anyone? No offence to the 2 players named on the above post. But it's just like they are going, " got a spare 50 or 60 million who can we buy?" It's insane!
If they are feel free to look at some fringe Forest players please like Wood, Arter, Shelvey (thank so much Geordies😡) etc they will cost loads less than some in fact you can buy a bundle of our fringe players! 4 players for the price of 1. Delboy eat your heart out 😂🤣😂🤣
It’s been confirmed already like 3 times this summer that the Salah rumors are a load of shite, same with Alisson luckily. These saudi accounts post tit like this and their fans get it trending so it looks more genuine 🤣 They need to rest

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.