Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you!!! Couldn’t agree more. I did think more people were starting to see through him. I like him and have a lot of respect for him, love that he’s helped communities and people in need. But it is so obvious that the PR machine is a front in my opinion
Dont think its a front just obv they are only going to publicize the good he does. He's the same as the rest just he does more for charity than most so that gets talked about alot.
I know i'm a biased Utd fan but dont feel he is doing anything that bad, wheras i'm sure some PR companies cover up all sorts

Reactions: 2
Dont think its a front just obv they are only going to publicize the good he does. He's the same as the rest just he does more for charity than most so that gets talked about alot.
I know i'm a biased Utd fan but dont feel he is doing anything that bad, wheras i'm sure some PR companies cover up all sorts
sorry I just meant a front for his ego and doing what other young footballers with lots of money do. As I said I think it’s amazing what he’s done/does for people who need it most and a lot of other players could take a leaf out of his book in that respect

Reactions: 2
i think if Rashford done anything truly awful the right wing press would have made sure everyone knew about it tbf… as they would with anyone who tries help the less fortunate

Reactions: 9
sorry I just meant a front for his ego and doing what other young footballers with lots of money do. As I said I think it’s amazing what he’s done/does for people who need it most and a lot of other players could take a leaf out of his book in that respect
oh I get you thought you meant being a front to cover up some really bad tit lol

Reactions: 4
thank you!!! Couldn’t agree more. I did think more people were starting to see through him. I like him and have a lot of respect for him, love that he’s helped communities and people in need. But it is so obvious that the PR machine is a front in my opinion
Of course it is. That's literally what PR is for!

Reactions: 1
i think if Rashford done anything truly awful the right wing press would have made sure everyone knew about it tbf… as they would with anyone who tries help the less fortunate
there was a point during the free meals thing it looked like they were dying to find dirt on him or someone close to him

Reactions: 4
new thread time for those with the power

extra time in Netherlands v Croatia, I just want poor Wout to score a goal lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.