Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Are the papers trying to stir trouble up for Jermaine Jenas? Using an innocent looking pic of him chatting to a woman at the baftas for a headline
Looks like it’s been updated to say it’s his agent, but jeez do the media have to bring everyone who hosts The One Show down? (I love JJ and couldn’t handle any allegations against him 😄)

IMG_3158.png

The most interesting part of England’s World Cup campaign is coming home!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Gals! I’m going to Prague for my first European final 😭 not been to anything as big since my heart was broken in Cardiff ( will never forgive you Steven Gerrard)
Special shout out to Wednesday, always the better side of Sheffield after they took us to court for making the most of a loophole (only kidding I’d have been fuming too if I were Utd)

• Heart

glm31

Meanwhile at Wolves...

I mean, Julen's great but.... qué?? Maybe he's a Tattler. 🤣

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
@EllaBella10 your baby is the new man city mascot - sorry to your partner. born on the weekend anniversary of the legendary 93:20 moment when we grabbed the title from united, the weekend we went 4 points clear with a game in hand, and the weekend arsenal well and truly got humbled. someone buy this kid a city kit he’s a good luck charm.

• Heart
  • Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​

• Wow
If what I am seeing on twitter is true those 2 West Ham fans taking on the opposition to protect the West Ham players families and friends those 2 fans deserve credit and thanks from the players. They definitely have some bruises afterwards!

Donald23

VIP Member
Not football but GAA shows it’s happening in all sports and the people in charge aren’t doing anything about it or saying anything
Hidden under spoiler due to the contents

• Wow
  • Sad

Tallin

You can definitely understand why so many footballers are with the childhood sweethearts, scary world out there.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Welcome :)

So where does everyone think Madders will end up? I'm assuming Arse or Chelsea
I’m guessing Ocean Beach…

If Newcastle go in for him again maybe there, I’ve heard he’s got a niggling injury that he can’t shift and with Ox and Keita leaving Liverpool he could be the next man keeping our medics busy 👍🏼 I don’t think we’re in for him though.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member

sorry to julien but someone commented on this ‘clearly didn’t complete his course of accutane though’ and when i say i am DECEASED. these twitter guys are full time savages i swear.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Are we fancying Luton, Middlesbrough or Coventry to come up?

It’ll be good to see a different club rather than the standard Norwich/Watford/West Brom yo-yoing…
Sorry to any Luton fans but I definitely don't want to see them promoted. I was taken on a date there when i was 15 by a dodgy policeman, so the thought of him getting any excitement/ happiness is a big no from me. Plus Luton is a shit hole of a town.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15