Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So Man City in the CL final, how that brings back memories for me… that was when I was blocked by Lauryn Goodman on Instagram. What a brilliant time that was, shame I won’t be able to send her a photo of Kyle with the trophy this time around😔 I only called her obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hyoopy

Cindy Kimberley is selling fast fashion pieces you’d basically find on Shein quality wise for £125-£250…. 😭

not particularly surprising tbh. so many 'designer' £££ brands use polyester, often with clothes made in china with extremely vague info regarding working conditions, fair wages etc ...
---
Have any of you seen the mascots pay thing Gunnersaurus got 70k a SEASON. For dressing up like a dinosaur 😭 For 90mins. I’m in the wrong job lmao
wtf i would literally get down on the pitch and madly chomp on the grass in front of thousands of people ike i was the last, desperate, starving dinosaur left in jurassic park for that kind of hourly rate

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Not used to players getting married while seasons still on, First The Diers now
I don’t care for tanaholic but I do love low key nuptials. good for them.

to be fair my late parents knew each other for 6 months before getting engaged and less than a year for marriage. Were together for 51 years before my mom passed. But I think times have changed and marriages don’t last as long these days. I can’t even date bc guys infuriate me

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
I can’t stand Harry Maguire one of the most arrogant people walking this earth, thinks he’s a world class footballer when he’s fuckin crap.

His whole family are like that, if you’ve never come across them in a restaurant your lucky, the lot of them are so obnoxious and think they are like some mafia, bunch of funny shaped head dickheads.
😂 Funny shaped head dickheads 😂 I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer

olivia321

VIP Member
I think they just took pity on them and let them win tbh 🤣
---
@olivia321 you are now officially a tattle godmother 💙🩵 my baby boy arrived early this morning! xx
This is lovely news 🩵 Congratulations to you and your boyfriend ❤

I hope you’re ok… You’ve done so well 😘 Hope the little man is happy and healthy 🩵

You must be feeling a whole new meaning of love 🩵

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
All the homophobes are out under Man Utd's Rainbow Devils post. Plus side my Men Kissing Gifs have had at least 4 of them blocking me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
You mean a lady working for a business that’s only client is her brother and somehow soccer aid
Oh and have a failed lip blush business where you did it once on all your favourite wags then gave up
I suppose going on holiday every few weeks must be tiring
Do you reckon she goes places and people are disappointed when she says it’s Maguire

“My brother Harry plays for England”
“Kane? Oh…Maguire…that’s… nice”

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I never get it when the players wife complains about England like “it’s cold”or “foods shit”

I think everyone knows UK is pretty mild and cloudy why are they surprised… also no one’s forcing you to eat the food…Make your own?? or go somewhere else?

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Fucking hell John Stones is one beautiful man. I hate praising players from other clubs too much, especially close rivals, but i’m so happy he managed to get his career back on track after he was pretty much completely out of the team at city. Madness how good he is and how hardly anyone ever mentions it.

Wasted on Ashley young's child's mother.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Anyone see this video Mudryk posted on instagram? I can’t stand when people do this, someone is trying to better themself yet is being posted online for people to laugh at and comment on. He’s really bad vibes, I don’t like him one bit and this just confirms it.

• Wow
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
So either City win the UCL or Lukaku does. Please spare a thought for the dilemma that us Chelsea fans are in
Lukaku’s a nugget he’s winning no Champions League.

Your dilemma isn’t Lukaku it’s big Todd turning your team into soccer horse back riding bunch of cowboys who chew hay

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Do we think the dog sitter will be pregnant 👀. I mean I doubt they have sex but stranger things have happened

• Haha
  • Wow

CeCesworld

VIP Member
As I just said in his thread, Ruben Dias is the only city player I can congratulate (yes I like his face, and body and yes I am shallow).

congrats to the city gang on here and huge congrats to the Forest fans - really happy your staying up ❤

• Heart