Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I never get it when the players wife complains about England like “it’s cold”or “foods shit”

I think everyone knows UK is pretty mild and cloudy why are they surprised… also no one’s forcing you to eat the food…Make your own?? or go somewhere else?
Exactly, I’m pretty sure she could afford a chef to cook whatever she wants for her. She can also afford to travel whenever she wants and get involved in projects. She just seems like a vacuous, self indulgent tit to be honest.
Get off Your pedestal and go and soak up the culture of the country you are lucky enough to live on luxury in. We have bloody plenty of it and besidesyou may get vertigo if you look down your nose any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
I think you’re the only Arsenal fan on here, but I just want to say you’ve been so gracious in the title race. I’ve enjoyed reading your point of view as a fan instead of the stuff AFTV put out.

Your time will come, Arsenal have made massive progress this season compared to recent years.
Thank you my lovely, very kind of you to say 💖
Hopefully join you next season again in the race for the title.

I think i am the only Arsenal fan on here 😢

Also i hope we are going for Declan Rice as a certain player who begins with P will not be at the club 🙏

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
EDERSON AND AKE, WALKER AND AKANJI, RUBEN DIAS, JOHNNY STONESSSSS

BEST DEFENCE IN EUROPE

WE’RE MANCHESTER CITY; ON OUR WAY TO INSTANBUL

OHHHHHHHHHH, WE’RE THE BOYS IN BLUE

OHHHHHHHHHH, COMING AFTER YOU

• Heart
  • Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Just saw the story of Son getting racially abused yesterday by a fan ☹ Effing sick to death of 'grown' men behaving like this. Absolute wasters, stay out of football/sport/society, you morons! 🤬😡

• Sad
  • Angry

wordzalad

VIP Member
Omg he should leave. What kind of response is THAT. I know you get racist pricks in every country but omg that response is basically “you should get over it” which is awful

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Congratulations to West Ham, qualifying for thier first European final for 47 years, i think they said on BT.
Not nice to here some of the AZ Alkmaar fans stated to kick off at full time.

Edit to add Joe Cole has said they started to try and attack the West Ham players family and colleagues. Twats!

• Heart

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Can't share the link on here for the article but watching the videos of this he really stood up to the yobs and just block their way. Brave man.
Really hope West Ham sort tickets out for him and the other man.
Screenshot_20230519-185152_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
Considering the actual president of La Liga is trying to shift blame towards him he should 100% leave that league.

IMG_7182.jpeg

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
Taylor Ward just spends her life abroad at this point I swear? 🤣

She’s gone Bahamas - Dubai - Manchester - Dubai - Manchester - Madrid - Dubai in less than 2 months 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Just saw the photos of the Man City wags at the party last night, someone needs to sort Olivia Naylor a stylist. She really can’t dress & always looks so cheap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

BDY_97

VIP Member
As much as I wanted the title race to come down to the last game, that is what Arsenal deserve. You can’t be as cocky as some of them were and lose or draw 5/9 of their last fixtures, especially not in a title race with city. Knew I liked Brighton 🤣

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Oh ffs!!! Least someone screenshotted it😆

View attachment 2162323
this doesn’t shock me at all and is so common at these charity events. I’ve been at charity events which footballers are ambassadors for and they haven’t turned up, I’ve been at events where they’ve bought tables and now even shown up. Don’t know why they don’t just give a big donation and let someone else buy the table? But then their names wouldn’t be plastered all over it

• Angry

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Just like to point out i am a fucking delight to know even as a Arsenal fan 😉
I said when we lost to city that was the title decided then. The most annoying thing it was always Arsenal to lose and i just don't think we have the squad to compete, yet!

All seriousness well done city.

20230514_191954.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Go on you blowing bubbles, Rice Rice baby governors, that’s a lovely win

Never change Man United your perfect the way you are 😘🩵😘🩵

• Haha
  • Heart