Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m really surprised he’s been allowed to play up until now considering the scale of betting / length of ban? is that normal?

He’s a great player, but for sure needs to get help/redeem himself going forward for his careers sake.

The irony of his initials being IBET is still almost unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

BDY_97

VIP Member
This is really bad 🙁 Obviously he deserves to be punished for it but it’s ridiculous that the sport is so causal about betting and gambling. I’m constantly seeing sponsorships, ads etc that encourage it so what do they expect? What these people fail to realize is that it’s a serious addiction which can often have more impact than a physical addiction.

• Sad
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
I will never understand city’s obsession with making their players dress like middle aged estate agents

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Congratulations to the City and Forest fans on the thread!

I don’t know how to feel about our game. I missed it as I have had food poisoning 😭. We are safe so conceding last minute yes it’s annoying but eh… There’s a lot of talk about Raul not getting a proper send off in front of the home fans and I’m a bit sad about it 🙁. I know people will say “you can’t be too sentimental in football” but still it’s a shame 😞. I’m a bit of a sap though so 🙁

Re: Arsenal and Man Utd. I think overall Arsenal played better but Man Utd won something and are in another final so they’ve had the better season. I’d bite your hand off for either though 😅

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
After the Brighton loss, I was properly pissing myself for today but yesssss, MASSIVE MASSIVE THREE POINTS 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

inyo

VIP Member
Deliveroo rider looked like Ruben Dias, I think I need to order more often

• Haha
  • Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
Well deserved win for Forest and another loss in the ultimate bottle job by Arsenal 👍🏼 Congrats to my city gals on here 💙 Fearing for Jack’s liver though I can’t lie…
I'm hoping they stay drinking til 3rd June :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart