Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why on earth was Olivia Naylor’s son at Alisson’s sons birthday party 🤔 I know a few of the city wags are friends with them but not her, just seen a video on his wife’s insta and i’m 99% sure it’s her little boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can see this being a high scoring game. 3-2 to Madrid, Rodrygo brace & Vini goal and Haaland & KDB to score for city. Watch it be a 0-0 draw now 🤣

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
He's a young lad out on loan. Do you think he should be locked away somewhere just because Chelsea are playing badly? It's the least deserved heat I've seen in a while.
It's not just the tweet where he disrespected the club. He also said in an interview that he forgets he's a Chelsea player and implies he wants to stay at Brighton because they believed in him when Chelsea didn't, even though the whole purpose of his loan was because Chelsea believed in him and wanted to help his development. It was also in response to a Brighton content creator who was clearly stirring the pot. Combine this with the fact he turned down a senior England call up to stay comfortable in the U20s and both his mentality and professionalism stink.
---
you honestly need to chill out - it’s not that deep. he’s a 20 year old lad, give the kid a break. wishing his career to be over before it’s even began for posting a picture online after being provoked is a bit extreme. he’s not even made a senior level appearance for chelsea so how on earth is he an arrogant unproven bum 😂 your fans doing too much man it’s just a tweet. it’s not his fault you’ve got a shite manager, a shite owner and a shite team.
again, you need to see the full context. You're not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to know it, but check it out before commenting and you'll see why there was such a tide of outrage. Also you're lashing out yourself with that final sentence - maybe you need to honestly chill out too

wordzalad

VIP Member
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​
Ivan Toney??

Donald23

VIP Member
Definitely pasties and not her nips.
It’s 100% nipple and I’m shocked she didn’t think of pasties or flowers
---
They're all 'models' at the same agency as well. Small world, eh?

That's definitely nip not pasty! But the see-throughness is from the camera flash. It would be opaque lycra IRL. Although she's been around long enough to know that...
Very small when you’ve got a million in the bank
Magui hasn’t been over to England recently so they could have ended

kaaa2

VIP Member
Yeah I think it was definitely something along those lines considering she went out of the country to get it done
and recently had a baby… her face looks the same in pics but then again she’s FaceApp biggest fan so you’d never know lol

Spid

VIP Member
Are the papers trying to stir trouble up for Jermaine Jenas? Using an innocent looking pic of him chatting to a woman at the baftas for a headline

• Wow
Nah it’s definitely him. Not a great quality picture but the tattoos look the same to me, I doubt there’s someone with almost the exact same tattoos as him lol it’s too much of a coincidence. I would maybe say the family picture had been photoshopped but not once have I ever seen either of them post a family picture like that on social media. What a scumbag 🤮
Yeh the picture is baffling me but you never know. I just hope it isn’t true 😩

• Sad