Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
another tall blonde man I want 😍.

At least you didn’t let in six 🥲
Good point & as I always say when its a team we beat in a cup then lose to in league. If i've the choice leagues the 1 I'd lose.
Though I say that now when we bottle top4 might feel diff 🙈

Reactions: 3

pixxyy

VIP Member
If they draw tomorrow, they qualify. Utd have a game in hand to Liverpool. Utd are on 69 points and Liverpool on 66. Praying they just complete it tomorrow. A win would be better than a draw. No pressure like 😂
Crazy how we'd already have top4 but that last min pen v Brighton

pixxyy

VIP Member
on the downside I'm not quids in on my survey site after we won think I get about 50p :ROFLMAO:
---
Not so Spursy he's won a award though tbh I wanted David to win

Last edited:

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
He’s right though? City are a state run club, they can pretty much buy whoever they want due to backing from owners and they do have multiple charges against them? The article he linked is praising Pep lol so if anything this seems more of a compliment than anything else 🤣
Then he is a twat for contradicting himself but it's constantly going on we wouldn't be were we are if we didn't break ffp....afaik we haven't been found guilty of anything as it stands and those who go on and on about it should never be allowed to commentate on our games again

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Thank you my lovely, very kind of you to say 💖
Hopefully join you next season again in the race for the title.

I think i am the only Arsenal fan on here 😢

Also i hope we are going for Declan Rice as a certain player who begins with P will not be at the club 🙏
What do you think will happen with Partey in the summer, does he have long left on his contract? I’m wondering if Arsenal will try to sell him to prevent further backlash.

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Why does Charlotte tripper bother putting that tiny little emoji on her kids faces 😭 Sometimes she’ll cover them up completely and then the next day it’s a tiny little heart covering their nose, why bother 🤣

• Haha

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Genuine question @neapsntatties - does it still feel super exciting winning the league when you don’t really have much competition? I was in Scotland for work a few months ago and one of my colleagues was joking that he was going to pick a random team in London to follow alongside his own team. It seems like (and totally correct me if I’m completely wrong) that it’s just between you guys and Rangers, and even they don’t seem up to your standard these days. Winning is always exhilarating but do you ever wish another few teams got into the mix? Or is it more that you’re after chasing records now?

pixxyy

VIP Member
Nah you will still get top 4. We have left it too late now and I can’t see any of the others making it either.
I think you'll do it as a good run atm, my only hope is Newcastle keep dropping points.

Our Women all but confirmed there CL place Today

pixxyy

VIP Member
God I went into the office for a few hours and it’s all kicked off so I haven’t been able to look properly.

I think it is Trippier?? The tattoos are very similar and the photo doesn’t look like one that he or his missus have posted before…he’s probably hooked up with her in the spare room or something? It’s not unlikely that he didn’t want to risk bringing a girl back to his own bed…unless he has a brother with very similar tattoos? I think it is him.

If it’s fake, where did they get the picture from of his family? And who’s the guy?

If it is he’s disgusting for cheating. Even if the girl is of legal age, it’s still grim to cheat on your wife.
Exactly the picture is the 1 part that actually makes it more real. I'm bored so have been trying to find it elsewhere & can't find it anywhere