Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
is this just premier league or does it cover other top euro leagues?

I've seen transfer rumours about kane, omishen, ivan toney, kvaratskhelia, lukaku (in regard to staying on loan at inter), brereton diaz

feel like we can rule kane out of this lol
It feels like this best fits Osimhen, with the 'love' for Napoli.

Reactions: 2

Spid

VIP Member
So the rumour starts on who is leaving Forest and surprise surprise its Jesse Lingard the club are not interested in offering him another deal. Cue the papers slating him. But to give credit where it is due he was there supporting his team mates every game he was not selected encouraging them. So I hope he does find another club for next season. Didn't real work out with us. But the kids on tiktok love him!
That's just the bare minimum tbf

wordzalad

VIP Member
Not sure how I feel about this @wordzalad:

Can’t unsee! The Portuguese Wolves lads do love their themed parties. Semedo’s partner posted too. They have the cutest kids!
Hahaha I dunno why but this just looks so weird 🤣.

they do seem to have a lot of fun themes for parties and stuff, it looks like such a good laugh 😅

Popupchick

VIP Member
😬😬😬😬has everyone seen the lead up to City goal went out 😬😬.

Seriously what is var for if not for things like that. All we want is consistency

IOrderedASandwich

Gutted that Saturday's Bobby Firmino Farewell Gala feat. James Milner and John McGinn isn't being televised in the UK. What do I pay my license fee for, eh?

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Apparently Leicester haven’t keep a clean sheet in the league since the world cup, enter Liverpool FC at 8pm tonight 😭 I can guarantee they will get one against us 🤣

• Sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh the announcements gonna be soooo extra, unless its similar to Wedding & surprisingly low key