Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
It's not just the tweet where he disrespected the club. He also said in an interview that he forgets he's a Chelsea player and implies he wants to stay at Brighton because they believed in him when Chelsea didn't, even though the whole purpose of his loan was because Chelsea believed in him and wanted to help his development. It was also in response to a Brighton content creator who was clearly stirring the pot. Combine this with the fact he turned down a senior England call up to stay comfortable in the U20s and both his mentality and professionalism stink.
---

again, you need to see the full context. You're not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to know it, but check it out before commenting and you'll see why there was such a tide of outrage. Also you're lashing out yourself with that final sentence - maybe you need to honestly chill out too
I don’t know too much about the whole situation, it’s all good you saying Chelsea believed in him but no one knows what goes on behind the scenes apart from the club and the players. For all we know he could have hated Chelsea and didn’t feel appreciated, none of this we would ever know because very rarely does info like that ever become public knowledge. I do think his post was a bit childish but it was harmless imo, and tbh I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to stay at Brighton where he’s guaranteed European football & the club is stable, rather than the utter shit show that’s taking place at Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just caught up and realized all of this has already been said lol, oh well 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I’ve been awol from these threads for a while but 2 things. Has Olivia Naylor birthed baby stones yet? And do we think Megan Pickford and Fern Maguire have fallen

BDY_97

VIP Member
It looks like he’s a kid that won an experience day 😭.

I say that like I’m not 5’2” myself 🤣.
A competition winner 😭 Think it looks worse because the other 2 are giants, if he was next to average sized people it probably wouldn’t have looked as bad 🤣

I don’t know if it’s the shocking quality of the photo but the star doesn’t look the same. The bottom looks wonky compared and isn’t as neat as his 🕵️‍♀️

inyo

VIP Member
and we're back! I'm so excited to see Madueke and Felix under Poch

• Heart
Reactions: 1

inyo

VIP Member
Liverpool, Utd and even city (sometimes) find relatively unknown players and make them into some of the best players in the league
This is the cornerstone of Boehly and Clearlake's strategy. The new recruitment team have bought about ten different players based on data and analytics from lesser European leagues and South America. They're buying RC Strasbourg which is where these players will go to develop before breaking into the Chelsea team. Since it takes time they've had to pay big for players who can slot into the team for the next few seasons, but that's out of short-term necessity and not the long-term plan.

Binaaa

What happend to ONs Fashion Line? I thought they will post new stuff but there is nothing, is it already over

BDY_97

VIP Member
Is this City & Arsenal now having played the same amount of games? I know City had a game in hand to play but wasn’t sure when it all leveled out.

pixxyy

VIP Member
My only hope now is with Darmian, Mkhitaryan & Lukaku 🙈
I hadnt seen this lol its says broken but clicking it sends you to it