Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
23 shots with 7 on target atm, we'd be quids in with a guy who can hit back of the net

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
This sounds like a really stupid question in my head but I'm asking it anyway...when do they hold the end of season awards? Please don't just say at the end of the season lol

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’m so glad I can watch our last home game this weekend by myself because I will be ugly crying the entire time, will never be ready for bobby to go 😔 If our away fans were singing his song for 15 minutes straight then I dread what it will be like on Saturday 😭
I feel the same about PJ4 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭:ROFLMAO:

spilldatea

VIP Member
City fans, how are you all feeling about tonight? Confident or?
was coming here to moan about how scared i am 😂

i know we can beat them, even over the previous two legs last season i truly believe we outplayed them. but RM are terrifying and the boys completely lost their heads (i still have PTSD from it) but i can’t see that happening again. i think it’s going to be a really good game and i really think we can win - but yeah, i’m shitting myself

pixxyy

VIP Member
My lack of faith in my lads means i'm just hoping Newcastle drop points, obv also LFC but I can't see it I think they'll get max points from their 2 games.

That's so bad. Wonder if Brentford will release him now because of this? I understand he has a problem and should be supported but to walk back into that team knowing you betted against them will be tough
Gareth Southgate looks a bit silly now 🤣🤣
---
Omg?? What is it with ugly men and having the audacity to cheat on someone who they were massively punching with anyway. That’s not even the worst part, a 17 year old?! Disgusting prick.

I mean that video is shocking quality is it actually him 🤣🤣

CeCesworld

VIP Member
My post was mainly referring to arsenal fans tbf, should have worded it better but there was definitely some arrogance from the players too. Personally I think they did bottle it, regardless of experience etc they were miles ahead of city for most of the season and have now totally fucked it when it mattered most 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ultimately, they’ll learn from it. And be stronger next time probably. Which Is really fecking irritating!

• Haha