Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
the amount of luck in this game we're having jeez could've been a 1st half thrashing

Reactions: 1

hazelbedazzled

Lukaku’s a nugget he’s winning no Champions League.

Your dilemma isn’t Lukaku it’s big Todd turning your team into soccer horse back riding bunch of cowboys who chew hay
Nah we’ve really turned Felix into a cowboy 😂
“He hay sport” is killing me 😆

• Haha

Spid

VIP Member
Looks like it’s been updated to say it’s his agent, but jeez do the media have to bring everyone who hosts The One Show down? (I love JJ and couldn’t handle any allegations against him 😄)

View attachment 2173944

The most interesting part of England’s World Cup campaign is coming home!
😂 😂 😂

Hope someone made a nice fee out of selling them that pic

inyo

VIP Member
Yeah I’m gonna come in and defend him now too since I am a Brighton fan. Was it disrespectful - yes, obviously, but I’d argue it’s a joke. I don’t believe it was his decision to stay in the England U23s so I’m not sure why he’s supposedly unprofessional? He stayed on our bench for a long time this season, patiently, was a great team player, and absolutely stepped up when needed. To me he is a model professional tbh.

Is it really a surprise to you that he wants to leave to somewhere a. With European football, b. Where he’s settled in the area and team - which includes two other former Chelsea academy players so he’s obviously comfortable. And C,most importantly, where he knows he’ll play next season - because let’s be real, over the last 12 months he’s seen you sign 3+ players in his position so has no guarantees whatsoever he gets into your team.

He’s a kid, celebrating a massive achievement with his mates. It’s not that deep. And even if it is - he’s pretty justified imo.
I don't know how many times I have to say it but the outrage isn't coming from the fact he wants to leave. In football good CBs are two a penny compared to other positions. We've already got Badiashille as the likely LCB starter under Poch, and all that changes if Colwill leaves next season is Koulibaly stays as depth.

Once again, the outrage is coming from the fact he's disrespecting the club. Chelsea has never been a club to keep a player here against their wishes. As soon as a replacement is sorted and a new team is found for the old player, they're gone. Cobham made this guy, but he's decided to take to The Athletic, fan media, and Twitter with (not so) subtle digs. That's the basis for criticising his professionalism. And choosing to continue to play youth football rather than accept a call up to the senior national team is the basis for criticising his mentality.

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
😭😭😭😭not the yellow kit. You can't even see them in the pitch with the sun out.

This is seriously like the grey kit 😭😭😭
---
They have better bought another kit to play in at half time there gonna need it
---
Screenshot_20230107_205253_Chrome.jpg

Wait am I wrong........

Last edited:
  • Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
this has always the way since forever for all sports. We don’t have footballers here in North America at least not on superstar level. But when i was younger my friend dated an nba player. She would drag me out to the clubs and I went bc i love people watching. but I saw the likes of shaq, Kobe (rip), odom etc. you could always count on the same girls showing up to certain clubs after games. There were even hockey girls.
Hockey girls are a whole different thing in themselves, iirc.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think we win our last 2 games but utd or newcastle won’t drop enough points for us to make top 4, we found our form too late 🤣
I see us drawing Fulham and Chelsea will beat us for the lols Positive side least we've got Europa next season

inyo

VIP Member
Lukaku’s a nugget he’s winning no Champions League.

Your dilemma isn’t Lukaku it’s big Todd turning your team into soccer horse back riding bunch of cowboys who chew hay
The new owners aren't the problem, or at least not the whole problem. Some of the problems we have have been building up from 2016/2017 under Abramovich and under Marina's directorship specifically. They've made some mistakes since taking over and have done things too quickly, but they've also built one of the best recruitment teams and I think in Poch they've hired the best manager for their project.

For me this is one of the best transfer windows in the last decade and we're going to be cooking with a manager who prioritises youth development.

Fn1gf4gXoAMemE7.jpg