Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it could happen. Though if no drama what would we chat about! Hahaha
I do find a few annoying though, they all like the same clothes, music, cars etc and maybe girls(!) So if 1 or 2 players like others things they tend to not be so well know or chatted about so much.
Eg Tyrone mings. Someone once said hes got a secret daughter with his girlfriend. Good for him keeping her quiet
i don't know if you saw couple days ago on JG story where he was watching TV, you could see a photo of him and Sasha below the TV
Trying to appear wholesome after recent events. No one truly believes it. Some think shes paid, others friends with benefits, a total doormat or even a beard πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Eg Tyrone mings. Someone once said hes got a secret daughter with his girlfriend. Good for him keeping her quiet

Trying to appear wholesome after recent events. No one truly believes it. Some think shes paid, others friends with benefits, a total doormat or even a beard πŸ˜‚
I'll take paid doormat for a hundred. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wow if true he has kept that very quiet - TM. At least have normal life, not in public.
Trying too hard maybe - JG?
Not sure I could put up with it, yeah fantastic life, money, house, cars, but everything you want, but to have people tell you your love is cheating time and time again, not sure. Humiliating and degrading. Self esteem must be rock bottom. Each to their own.

Reactions: 1
Well it could happen. Though if no drama what would we chat about! Hahaha
I do find a few annoying though, they all like the same clothes, music, cars etc and maybe girls(!) So if 1 or 2 players like others things they tend to not be so well know or chatted about so much.
I saw JG with S in Nandos once probably (4/5 years ago) wearing an all White Tracksuit, it was then I realised how chavy he is 🀣

Reactions: 2
Yeah they do, I did wonder if 1 had deleted private one but JG follows both of theirs. I guess they are still mates but yeah moved away and then JM gets a girlfriend, last person I thought would as likes the girls!!!! BC seems a sweetie but you never know. Maybe someone knows better than me.
How are you following all these private accounts. Jammy sodπŸ˜‚ any gossip

• Haha
Ben Mendy is a sex freak, I remember a year or two ago I was looking at the people he most recently followed and there was a couple 17-18 year olds

How are you following all these private accounts. Jammy sodπŸ˜‚ any gossip
Ah never said I followed them, just know their private accounts, both pretty easy to find. Wouldn't mind though πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

I saw JG with S in Nandos once probably (4/5 years ago) wearing an all White Tracksuit, it was then I realised how chavy he is 🀣
Aren't most of them? Very samey as I said. How many footballers like rock music? Not many I guess all like the same drivel. As the saying goes can money buy you class? Maybe, maybe not.

Reactions: 3

wouldnt be just easier to embrace who you are πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ i accept i have crush od Ziyech but no one is giving me any tea!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

out of interest, what does maguires sister do for work? she seems to have quite an influencer lifestyle. is she a influencer/blogger or something?

out of interest, what does maguires sister do for work? she seems to have quite an influencer lifestyle. is she a influencer/blogger or something?
I think she works for some kind of sport company, maybe doing marketing or the social media side of it. I have to laugh at her story telling people to stay home after she swanned off to Barbados for 2 weeks πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
DCL is a beautiful man. It would be nice if there was one normal, fairly nice British footballer, highly unlikely though! At Villa Martinez seems a really nice guy.
I honestly can't say I've heard anything weird about Jordan Henderson. And if there's gossip out there about him, I'll admit to not hearing it.

Not gossip but had a very weird dream last night. Was at a concert with Mo Salah who told me that the way he got his six pack was eating copious amount of Jacobs crackers and cheese and nothing else. We went shopping at various Tesco Metros and Sainsbury’s trying to find some Cathedral City (it had to be that or nothing, he said) but to no avail.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
James Maddison has always been a bit of a wanker, I remember a few years ago when he was at Norwich he would go to clubs and do the whole 'do you even know who I am' type of show. Just another Chav...

James Maddison has always been a bit of a wanker, I remember a few years ago when he was at Norwich he would go to clubs and do the whole 'do you even know who I am' type of show. Just another Chav...
I get the feeling he has small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wouldnt be just easier to embrace who you are πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
Not in football unfortunately. A lot have agents that are all about the image and appearing wholesome and letting people into your private life via social media and because theres a minority if bigots in football who have big gobs in the stands it would be horrendous for players such as racism is. Its It's a sad truth as private life doesn't affect football ability but as this thread shows we all like to nose about their lives. Its human nature to be inquisitive. Just some footballers have agents that push for a big social media presence etc and all these sponsorship deals so they create the image of look a football living the life money clothes lots of girls etc. When in reality not quite true.

Just listened to Louis Theroux podcast with Troy Deeney from Watford, seems like such a lovely guy but never heard of him before so thought i would google. 😱 Prison sentence & cheating on his wife. Does it come with the territory to not keep it in your pants and act like a complete tool?

Reactions: 5
Just listened to Louis Theroux podcast with Troy Deeney from Watford, seems like such a lovely guy but never heard of him before so thought i would google. 😱 Prison sentence & cheating on his wife. Does it come with the territory to not keep it in your pants and act like a complete tool?
I thought he seemed a nice guy till he came out with some dumb stuff recently and I was thinking wow. One of them being to write a column in the sun about companies profiting from racism. The irony was not lost on me

Reactions: 5
I thought he seemed a nice guy till he came out with some dumb stuff recently and I was thinking wow. One of them being to write a column in the sun about companies profiting from racism. The irony was not lost on me
Writing a column in the sun alone put me offπŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.