Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it, he’s getting a lot of inspo from Chunkz at the minute 🤣 what’s the craic with him anyway, any goss? He seems nice enough.
Maybe not Goss but interesting, Madders n his bestie Chilly don't follow each others private Instagram accounts anymore. Maybe nothing?

Reactions: 2
I loved it, he’s getting a lot of inspo from Chunkz at the minute 🤣 what’s the craic with him anyway, any goss? He seems nice enough.
Aye he’s a good lad. After thinking he was happy playing the field, he’s got himself a girlfriend. Good for him, she seems very nice and they look very happy together.

Maybe not Goss but interesting, Madders n his bestie Chilly don't follow each others private Instagram accounts anymore. Maybe nothing?
Ooh that is interesting. Do they follow each other’s public ones? (I can’t be arsed to look) They were so close but Chilly seems to have a new set of ‘bro’s’ now. I hope they’re still good friends, I loved their dynamic.

Aye he’s a good lad. After thinking he was happy playing the field, he’s got himself a girlfriend. Good for him, she seems very nice and they look very happy together.

Ooh that is interesting. Do they follow each other’s public ones? (I can’t be arsed to look) They were so close but Chilly seems to have a new set of ‘bro’s’ now. I hope they’re still good friends, I loved their dynamic.
Yeah they do, I did wonder if 1 had deleted private one but JG follows both of theirs. I guess they are still mates but yeah moved away and then JM gets a girlfriend, last person I thought would as likes the girls!!!! BC seems a sweetie but you never know. Maybe someone knows better than me.

Any goss about DCL? He seems in with that group of grealish, Maddison etc but doesn’t seem to have had any drama bar the possible photoshop on his abs on insta 😂

Interesting story.
I was a bit surprised when they got together. He doesn’t seem like the kind to go for “influencers”

Wasn’t he with the same girl for years all through his time at United?

I know an ex colleague’s very close friend got approached by Jack at an event, he basically invited her to place but she was way to classy for him (maybe they had spilt up the time). You can just tell what Jack is like from his attitude on the pitch, I think he has impulse issues and needs some help (Southgate definitely knows a lot). I think there was ALOT more to that situation than the press found out because the club protects their star player. Sasha is a pretty girl, she seems nice and she can do a lot better. It does seem she wants to keep her private life private but it’s fairly obvious what is going on and if she wants to be an influencer people are going to nose.
I personally don't think she can do better. I mean she's been trying to make her influencer career pop for ages now. Her and Ruby. They have to resort to buying followers and collaborating with small time brands that do nothing for them. Whereas I have watched literal nobodies go from 10K to half a million real followers and organic modelling contracts in two years without using anyone's name.

She wants to keep her life private because he is publicly humiliating her.

Reactions: 9
I personally don't think she can do better. I mean she's been trying to make her influencer career pop for ages now. Her and Ruby. They have to resort to buying followers and collaborating with small time brands that do nothing for them. Whereas I have watched literal nobodies go from 10K to half a million real followers and organic modelling contracts in two years without using anyone's name.

She wants to keep her life private because he is publicly humiliating her.
agree with this x100.
As I girl I know how gut wrenching it is to have girls message you about your fella. I would bet my dollar on it that she keeps him off her gram now because it’s easier that the relationship is a secret to stop the messages!
Same with him, the girls he messages on his private Snapchat, insta, and Facebook etc, can’t readily find Sasha because she’s not on his public accounts. Articles in the news Also refer to him as single.
it’s been a semi careful PR campaign.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s quite obvious they’re together so I disagree. By doing better I mean meet someone who is a decent human being, which isn’t impossible if you take money away. Anyway good luck to her, I don’t wish anything bad on anyone it’s her life and her choice really. FYI - there are a few Villa players who keep their private lives separate it’s nothing new, e.g. Mings/Hourihane/McGinn probably for good reasons since there’s a hell a lot of trolls on social media).

Reactions: 4
So you want gossip on Jack grealish and co aka the Avengers as they call themselves.
So Jack has been with sasha 10 years no break it's an open relationship apparently someone I know knows him. Sasha went on holiday with him just after the picture incident to mykonos.
James Maddison has a gf since before he got drunk on holiday and groped a model on insta live in july/august.
Chilly was also on this avengers holiday as was dele kwp Barkley grealish maddison chilly kieran Robertson kieran Gibbs john McGinn.
Dominic calvert lewin has since fell out with maddison and they have nothing to do with each other apparently.

I think it’s quite obvious they’re together so I disagree. By doing better I mean meet someone who is a decent human being, which isn’t impossible if you take money away. Anyway good luck to her, I don’t wish anything bad on anyone it’s her life and her choice really. FYI - there are a few Villa players who keep their private lives separate it’s nothing new, e.g. Mings/Hourihane/McGinn probably for good reasons since there’s a hell a lot of trolls on social media).
I don't know if it's obvious that they're together if journalist and news articles are calling him single or speculating on if he is single or not. However I do agree she can find a regular person like a civil servant or non player to treat her better.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if it's obvious that they're together if journalist and news articles are calling him single or speculating on if he is single or not. However I do agree she can find a regular person like a civil servant or non player to treat her better.
It's all about the money. Shes been on his accounts constantly throughout just her private account.

So you want gossip on Jack grealish and co aka the Avengers as they call themselves.
So Jack has been with sasha 10 years no break it's an open relationship apparently someone I know knows him. Sasha went on holiday with him just after the picture incident to mykonos.
James Maddison has a gf since before he got drunk on holiday and groped a model on insta live in july/august.
Chilly was also on this avengers holiday as was dele kwp Barkley grealish maddison chilly kieran Robertson kieran Gibbs john McGinn.
Dominic calvert lewin has since fell out with maddison and they have nothing to do with each other apparently.
That video of JM was funny, daft muppet. I thought BC was with his mates somewhere else, just 4 of them? Maybe after this "big group" holiday? Have to say I dislike RB, just seems a lad who doesn't seem to care, but then again guess a few do. Just something about him I don't like.
Interesting about DCL. Seems very interested in fashion and dlesnt seem to court drama.
God can you imagine their phones details, secret instagrams, 2 phone numbers, pictures galore of girls, the lies they have to keep.

That video of JM was funny, daft muppet. I thought BC was with his mates somewhere else, just 4 of them? Maybe after this "big group" holiday? Have to say I dislike RB, just seems a lad who doesn't seem to care, but then again guess a few do. Just something about him I don't like.
Interesting about DCL. Seems very interested in fashion and dlesnt seem to court drama.
God can you imagine their phones details, secret instagrams, 2 phone numbers, pictures galore of girls, the lies they have to keep.
Ben went to ibiza first with all that lot then went mykonos where half of aston villa and west brom were there with their partners

Last edited:
Ben went to ibiza first with all that lot then went mykonos where half of aston villa and west brom were there with their partners
Yeah all the Sheffield Utd and ex Sheffield Utd like dean henderson, Ramsdale and Kieran dowell were on that Mykonos holiday too and I know Dele was with them too. You’d think they would want to spend some time with non-footballers too 😂
Tbh Callum Robinson is the only one in that “avengers” group that I think seems decent and he isn’t even mentioned as being in the group chat, but he must be.

DCL is a beautiful man. It would be nice if there was one normal, fairly nice British footballer, highly unlikely though! At Villa Martinez seems a really nice guy.

Yeah all the Sheffield Utd and ex Sheffield Utd like dean henderson, Ramsdale and Kieran dowell were on that Mykonos holiday too and I know Dele was with them too. You’d think they would want to spend some time with non-footballers too 😂
Tbh Callum Robinson is the only one in that “avengers” group that I think seems decent and he isn’t even mentioned as being in the group chat, but he must be.
The footballer lifestyle means you tend to lose your old friends if you even made any- with a lot of after school time spent training even the kids are in a football bubble.

The footballer lifestyle means you tend to lose your old friends if you even made any- with a lot of after school time spent training even the kids are in a football bubble.
Dele usually goes with his friends as does maddison and chilly but not so much this year though Chilly did

i don't know if you saw couple days ago on JG story where he was watching TV, you could see a photo of him and Sasha below the TV

DCL is a beautiful man. It would be nice if there was one normal, fairly nice British footballer, highly unlikely though! At Villa Martinez seems a really nice guy.
Well it could happen. Though if no drama what would we chat about! Hahaha
I do find a few annoying though, they all like the same clothes, music, cars etc and maybe girls(!) So if 1 or 2 players like others things they tend to not be so well know or chatted about so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.