Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here please.

previous thread here -https://tattle.life/threads/footballers-wags-3.7719/

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for Trent his injured , I think his a genuin guy he don't look like the type das y I like him

My type is bad boys , it would have been people like , dele ali , sancho but bad boys they have no respect I'm tying to change my type more like Trent , rlc and Eric dier
Mixed boys all day everyday, I don’t think Dele Ali is a bad boy I think he’s a certified muppet who wants to be a bad boy.

My type is bad boys , it would have been people like , dele ali , sancho but bad boys they have no respect I'm tying to change my type more like Trent , rlc and Eric dier
Trent could be a bad boy as well. The quiet ones are always the worst

Reactions: 1
Trent could be a bad boy as well. The quiet ones are always the worst
I thought dat but his pure geek , if his a bad boy it shows dat he wants to follow the likes of his peers but Noo his a geek . I saw wen he was on holliday dancing , doing some swim dance like

Gomez injured. I've heard it's a ruptured patella, which is his knee cap. Apparently footballers are Gossip girls too - I was sent this screenshot today 🙃🤫 Doherty refers to Matt Doherty who played at Wolves with Conor up until this year;
Das how they share girls . They be like " mate send me the girl u recently foked "

No mention of nationality so guessing non British as in previous secret identities stories British players are normally identified by nationality.

A lot of the top players are away at the moment so that reduces the pool.

I've seen a text saying who it is - now I've no idea if it's true. But, from what I've been sent it's a young British footballer. Plays in the North West.

Looks like the entire England team might have to go into a 14 day quarantine as one of the Irish players tested positive this morning.

I've seen a text saying who it is - now I've no idea if it's true. But, from what I've been sent it's a young British footballer. Plays in the North West.
Found it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.