Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Writing a column in the sun alone put me offšŸ‘ŽšŸ»
Personally I find it strange that all of a sudden heā€™s become a voice of reason, he critiscised some Arsenal player for a violent confrontation during a match when he himself has had a few (apparently)!

Reactions: 2
Look at who they follow on Instagram, you can see who they follow and if you know the accounts you can see.
Not private to private you cant. You wouldnt know madders private account follows chillys private account unless you were in either persons followers

Reactions: 6
Not private to private you cant. You wouldnt know madders private account follows chillys private account unless you were in either persons followers
I think they mean Ben chilwellā€™s public account doesnā€™t follow James Maddisonā€™s private and vice versa. When they say ā€œif you know the accountsā€ they mean the name so you can search the following list to see if itā€™s there

I think they mean Ben chilwellā€™s public account doesnā€™t follow James Maddisonā€™s private and vice versa. When they say ā€œif you know the accountsā€ they mean the name so you can search the following list to see if itā€™s there
Most of the guys mentioned already follow their private account on their public account. However some guys are still missing. Ben, dele, trent, kyle, etc.. sidebar; you can use this method to find significant partners as well. Pay attention if they follow no picture accounts or random name accounts.

Most of the guys mentioned already follow their private account on their public account. However some guys are still missing. Ben, dele, trent, kyle, etc.. sidebar; you can use this method to find significant partners as well. Pay attention if they follow no picture accounts or random name accounts.
Oh I know that. The way you said it made it seem it was private to private. most prefer private to private I never understood following a private account from public. Some dont have a private account and others their public is run by pr hence no personal private accounts

Reactions: 4
Yeah itā€™s possible the Euros will end up being cancelled but it wonā€™t be anything to do with UK borders or policy

Yeah itā€™s possible the Euros will end up being cancelled but it wonā€™t be anything to do with UK borders or policy
I doubt it they can't delay again as the world cup is the next year. I think it will be played behind closed doors or will require fans to have proof of vaccination . I expect normal football to resume next season.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask what these recent events are involving Tyrone Mings? Must have missed it!
Donā€™t think thereā€™s any events (other than being a bit of liability in the team, i.e. being wound up into getting sent off by Louis Zaha and even his replacement Hause whose ex cheated on him with Zaha having more composure) oh and he keeps his family private.

Is there a board of thots these footballers pick girls from . Too many get with the same ladies i just find it bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.