Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people have tried but love is blind and all that.
Can’t be easy for him though, because when the truth eventually comes out he can’t defend the fact she’s a grass and even though he’s done nothing wrong it will reflect on him in a round about way. If he’s got any decency and self respect he should divorce her because as I said if it turns out she is a proven by court grass how could he trust her again.

Reactions: 3
Can’t be easy for him though, because when the truth eventually comes out he can’t defend the fact she’s a grass and even though he’s done nothing wrong it will reflect on him in a round about way. If he’s got any decency and self respect he should divorce her because as I said if it turns out she is a proven by court grass how could he trust her again.
He could potentially know and is sticking by her, he has a lot to lose if he divorces her - weirdly enough. I can’t imagine her playing fair with him ever. The way she is with the father of her oldest son, I could see her holding off contact with the kids. He’s also lost his parents in marrying her too. It would be easier for him to keep the status quo, I imagine.

Reactions: 8
He could potentially know and is sticking by her, he has a lot to lose if he divorces her - weirdly enough. I can’t imagine her playing fair with him ever. The way she is with the father of her oldest son, I could see her holding off contact with the kids. He’s also lost his parents in marrying her too. It would be easier for him to keep the status quo, I imagine.
Wow just wow the poor man is literally Cornered with his hands tied what an absolute witch he’s married too hopefully this Coleen stuff is Rebekah’s karma

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised any WAG still follows her on Insta/Twitter etc as if she sold story on Coleen. Good chance she's done it to other Wags.
Unless its to keep on her good side lol

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised any WAG still follows her on Insta/Twitter etc as if she sold story on Coleen. Good chance she's done it to other Wags.
Unless its to keep on her good side lol
This is probably it. No point angering her by unfollowing but they probably keep their wits about them and are ultra cautious of revealing anything to her now.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone heard that another Leicester player has got someone pregnant she’s had the baby apparently but he has a wife and kids. My guess is the big V

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe that he cut contact with his parents. Obviously nobody knows the full story, but I did hear the parents were very supportive towards his previous partner and child and maybe RV didn’t like that?

I couldn’t believe that he cut contact with his parents. Obviously nobody knows the full story, but I did hear the parents were very supportive towards his previous partner and child and maybe RV didn’t like that?
More than likely. They could see through Becky but Jamie is totally in love so just broke contact. He doesn’t see his oldest child either, which is a shame as when he was single his Twitter bio said ‘I love my daughter’.

Not sure who this married Leicester player is though, I’ll keep my ear to the ground. We’ve a lot of young lads so it’s just really the older players who are married - Jonny Evans, Vards, Wes Morgan, Kasper, Ndidi (defo not him), Youri. I can’t think of any more at the moment 🤔

As for Demarai, the child he’s with in that picture is his kid with his girlfriend. They’re two different children. So this woman is claiming she has a kid by him? I don’t know a lot about Gray as he doesn’t live in Leicester and whizzes back to Birmingham whenever he can.

Sorry for the long post.

Reactions: 2
More than likely. They could see through Becky but Jamie is totally in love so just broke contact. He doesn’t see his oldest child either, which is a shame as when he was single his Twitter bio said ‘I love my daughter’.

Not sure who this married Leicester player is though, I’ll keep my ear to the ground. We’ve a lot of young lads so it’s just really the older players who are married - Jonny Evans, Vards, Wes Morgan, Kasper, Ndidi (defo not him), Youri. I can’t think of any more at the moment 🤔

As for Demarai, the child he’s with in that picture is his kid with his girlfriend. They’re two different children. So this woman is claiming she has a kid by him? I don’t know a lot about Gray as he doesn’t live in Leicester and whizzes back to Birmingham whenever he can.

Sorry for the long post.
If you look Demarai Gray has a secret baby with KatyJayneMorgan he isn’t with the mother of his other child. Are birth certificates public?
The married person I’m pushing for a name! If it is Vardy I can’t wait for it to come out

If you look Demarai Gray has a secret baby with KatyJayneMorgan he isn’t with the mother of his other child. Are birth certificates public?
The married person I’m pushing for a name! If it is Vardy I can’t wait for it to come out
I honestly don’t think it’s Vardy. As I’ve said before Becky would cut his balls off. The marrieds all seem a bit square at Leicester, where did you hear this rumour just out of interest?

Reactions: 2
If it was Vardy, could be why RV is pushing herself into the limelight so much at the min just so she stays relevant for any impending split.....
Or it’s not him and she’s still just a fame hoe 🤣

She’s just a fame hoe, no way is it Jamie. He’s too besotted with her. There are other Leicester City players 😂

Not a chance it would be Jamie, pointless even suggesting him

Ugh. Lauryn Goodman is back at it on Instagram looking for attention under the guise of wondering what to tell her son when he's older. All whilst wearing her giant KW initial chain

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.