Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next thread should called be footballers, wags & shags so that it totally encompasses the conversation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Conor Coady is a babe isn’t he.
Think other footballers could use the phrase “be more Coady”. Not mentioning any names…..
Him and Mings seem to get on quite well in the England things, and they both seem LOVELY.

Reactions: 7
Him and Mings seem to get on quite well in the England things, and they both seem LOVELY.
Well you are who you associate with. And I say that whilst side eying Grealish, Chilwell, Dele, Maddison, Barkley and the rest that just look like they would be sticky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well you are who you associate with. And I say that whilst side eying Grealish, Chilwell, Dele, Maddison, Barkley and the rest that just look like they would be sticky.
The England team can be divided into “Ones who would make sure you got home safe” and “Ones who’d be like ah you’ll be fine and leave you alone”

Reactions: 8
The England team can be divided into “Ones who would make sure you got home safe” and “Ones who’d be like ah you’ll be fine and leave you alone”
Ahaha 🤣
Yesss!
Or those that would give you an STD and those that wouldn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
have any of you seen the Romain Molina (a journalist) rumours/allegations he published about the football industry? some of them are seriously so deeply disturbing and outlandish, but he's a generally respected journalist who has worked for the nyt and the guardian. I don't know what to make of it

by the way, for those triggered by mentions of sexual abuse, it's probably better to avoid googling it as sa is heavily featured

• Sad
Reactions: 2
have any of you seen the Romain Molina (a journalist) rumours/allegations he published about the football industry? some of them are seriously so deeply disturbing and outlandish, but he's a generally respected journalist who has worked for the nyt and the guardian. I don't know what to make of it

by the way, for those triggered by mentions of sexual abuse, it's probably better to avoid googling it as sa is heavily featured
Omg yeah it’s mainly all about French football it’s so so sad, I just can’t believe some of the stuff that’s happened (happening more likely)

Rumours really that disturbing?

She’s not wrong there, always incredibly uncomfortable when people blame women over the man
Yep.

All the fan pages are blaming the women and not him. It takes two to tango and he’s the one in the relationship. Of course it’s gross to go after a man with a girlfriend but it’s more gross to cheat on your gf

Reactions: 6
New thread started

Please close this thread. Thanks

mod edit:
new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.