Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

radoxdetox

Ladies (and Gents) with an unfortunate obsession with Jack Grealish… here a gift to you, a better man… I’ve not heard a bad word about him …
5409C4EC-29E8-4138-A1B2-B7066B4FCC16.jpeg

Might’ve known what an Encyclopedia is too

• Heart
Reactions: 33

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Sasha should shag one of his teammates. I don't condone cheating in any way but it would be class for entertainment purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 29

olivia321

VIP Member
Sasha should shag one of his teammates. I don't condone cheating in any way but it would be class for entertainment purposes
She should sleep with Gareth Southgate, Harry Maguire or Ole for entertainment purposes then blog about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Half of the fanbase these days don't know what it was like when Hicks and Gillette owned the club and we had ROY FUCKING HODGESON as manager. When the likes of the Mancs and Chelsea were making it bloody rain for players like Ronaldo and Drogba, and we were stuck with Carroll, Voronin and Koncheski. I remember finding out we'd finally got rid of H&G and that FSG had taken us over. The feeling of sheer bloody relief was unreal. I don't mind the club getting new supporters, but ffs, learn your club's history.

On a totally different note, I may ask Santa if he can send VVD over to mine to read me a bedtime story. 😁 :love:

I would say I'd ask for Grealish to read me a bedtime story, but as much as I love him, I don't really want to hear a Biff, Chip and Kipper story, which is probably his level.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

spilldatea

VIP Member

Wow just wow ❤
those first few seconds where you could see how anxious he looked have broke my heart. the courage this must have taken is beyond comprehension. i hope he knows how much this will help other closeted footballers. love always wins 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Rita.

VIP Member
The next thread should called be footballers, wags & shags so that it totally encompasses the conversation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

elliexmae

Chatty Member

Wow just wow ❤
Apart from the blatant homophobia, comments like "Why did he feel the need to come out? It's his personal life, it's no one's business. We don't care, just play football" aren't as supportive as people think they're being. We all know a gay player can't just live his life like a heterosexual player can. It's like people are obtuse on purpose...

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Maguire’s celebration ffs absolutely shameless. Sorry pal scoring a goal against Albania hasn’t made everyone forget your shite performances🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21

elliexmae

Chatty Member
I'm so tired of Southgate's blatant bias... How the fuck are Mings and Coady getting in before Tomori? How is James Ward-Prowse getting in before Emile Smith Rowe, Gallagher or even Loftus-Cheek who has been one of our best players whenever he has played for us this season. It's like he has built a group and unless it's an injury, you can't get in ahead of anyone he favours..

Reactions: 20

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Emily Atack is an attention seeker. I think she’s sold this story to the Sun herself 🤮. If it is true she’s bragging about shagging someone else’s boyfriend which imagine if this was the other way round she’d want everyone to feel sorry for her. (JG is 100% the most in the wrong here IMO)

Dates could add up because it’s 2021 and everyone knows where everyone is allllll the time

Reactions: 19