Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the last thread Newcastle have new owners. Steve Bruce was sacked. We are not sure what’s going on with the Icardis but it is keeping us entertained. Olivia Naylor follows Katie Price. Liverpool thrashed Utd 5-0 - surely Ole is Gunnar be going? As you were.

Reactions: 11

Nah listen I hate man United with every bone in my body but this is sad. He’s tried his best but all he gets is abuse. There’s a fine line between criticism and abuse. Anyway yeah I still do despise man United lol

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In other news, it was good to see James Maddison actually play well yesterday. It was like having 11 players on the pitch again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since the last thread Newcastle have new owners. Steve Bruce was sacked. We are not sure what’s going on with the Icardis but it is keeping us entertained. Olivia Naylor follows Katie Price. Liverpool thrashed Utd 5-0 - surely Ole is Gunnar be going? As you were.
That should say Olivia Naylor follows Katie Hopkins NOT Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nah listen I hate man United with every bone in my body but this is sad. He’s tried his best but all he gets is abuse. There’s a fine line between criticism and abuse. Anyway yeah I still do despise man United lol
these are proper fans. He’s a bad manager but abusing him isn’t on

also

just proves that a player has to be injured before we get some consistency with VAR 🙄

Reactions: 5
pogba is a donut! bloody glad he’s banned from the city match, he’s going to end up ruining someone’s career. the way he plays is so reckless and dangerous.

Reactions: 6
these are proper fans. He’s a bad manager but abusing him isn’t on

also

just proves that a player has to be injured before we get some consistency with VAR 🙄
He has always been a lousy tackler. I don't understand how a player like him hasn't had the discernment to fix that part of his game, so he doesn't seriously injury other players.

Reactions: 2
in other news… whose the sexiest manager?

I have a bit of a thing for Poch tbf. He’s a definite DILF 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s something about Poch. Lucky Ligue 1. Always liked his press conferences.

Reactions: 1
lots of murmurs about the man utd players having no confidence in ole and him losing support in the dressing room.

all coming from a PR perspective imo; they don’t want to be tarred with the same brush as their manager atm. think it’s a combination of the team not gelling as a group and being more concerned about their own glory, bad coaching staff and a manager who is woefully inept at playing tactically.

as much as i would love to see him stay on (which rival club wouldn’t lol) i think his days are now numbered and would be surprised if he’s still the manager by the weekend

There’s something about Poch. Lucky Ligue 1. Always liked his press conferences.
He’s gorgeous and he seems like a nice guy. I like him a lot.

lots of murmurs about the man utd players having no confidence in ole and him losing support in the dressing room.

all coming from a PR perspective imo; they don’t want to be tarred with the same brush as their manager atm. think it’s a combination of the team not gelling as a group and being more concerned about their own glory, bad coaching staff and a manager who is woefully inept at playing tactically.

as much as i would love to see him stay on (which rival club wouldn’t lol) i think his days are now numbered and would be surprised if he’s still the manager by the weekend
he’s gunna “leave by mutual consent” i think.

in other news… whose the sexiest manager?

I have a bit of a thing for Poch tbf. He’s a definite DILF 🥵
Don't judge me, but I told my husband yesterday that if he catches me in bed with Jurgen Klopp, he's to tuck Jurgen in beside me and offer him a cup of tea and some biscuits. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

i’m screeching at this!!!!

so many comments yesterday about how that game was a nail biter that tickled me but this song has tipped me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.