Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside : what think ye of Paul Scholes and that daughter's toe.... thing?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Aside : what think ye of Paul Scholes and that daughter's toe.... thing?
Absolutely disgusting and he looks like a right creep in some of his comments on her pics.

Twitter has been hilarious over it
20211025_200317.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Matty Cash has acquired Polish citizenship and will be available to play for Poland in the next international break. I didn't even know his mum was Polish.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Matty Cash has acquired Polish citizenship and will be available to play for Poland in the next international break. I didn't even know his mum was Polish.
Wow, never knew his mom was Polish. Good luck to him. He is a nice player and would do good for Poland.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Konsa might choose Portugal too, since Southgate kept overlooking him last year and his form last year was better than Mings.

Are my fellow Liverpool fans still walking around with the biggest smile? I certainly am. And it looks like Ole is staying so thats good news :)

bit late to the conversation but if any hasn’t said him yet i’m going to say Thomas Tuchel😭
Ohh there is something sexy about him, i couldnt quite put my finger on what it is but he has something!
Also Klopp, but i mean im a liverpool season ticket holder so of course i love him!
Pep was gorgeous back in the old days of him having hair, but i dont like bald/shaved headed men.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.