Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at the 2018 world cup it was suprising the press never outed the fact Shannon Horlock, partner of Nick pope, was clearly 5 months or so pregnant.
Was she really?! I knew they had a child because pickfords wife Megan hosted a Christmas party for some of the wags and their kids and Shannon was at it. I remember seeing pictures of her during the World Cup and she looked so slim so I had no idea 🤣

Was she really?! I knew they had a child because pickfords wife Megan hosted a Christmas party for some of the wags and their kids and Shannon was at it. I remember seeing pictures of her during the World Cup and she looked so slim so I had no idea 🤣
She had that sort of slim bump - i saw a pic of heavily pregnant at her baby shower in the autumn of 2018.

My latin football loving freinds think Messi and his Wife will be next to use gender selection to get a baby girl.

Reactions: 1
Probally but less money and less fame means not as attractive.
Even with less money that won’t stop some women Trust me some women will do anything for a bit of 5 mins of fame, as long as it’s get them a social media boost or a table in a club for an evening Even if that means making up lies. I get that a lot of footballers have a bad rep but I honestly wouldn’t believe everything that is written in papers or on social media at times, I’ve known a few people to go out of there way to continually try to desperately crave fame for them selfs and embarrassingly enough their daughters 🙈 until they got caught red handed making up the lies.

Reactions: 4
Yea I can definitely see what you are saying and I do agree. For example, look at Raheem Sterling and Paige Milian she definitely knows he's a cheater but she will never leave him
I don't get it
They paint this super wholesome family image but I don't know how she can smile through it knowing that he's cheating

No amount of money could do that for me... I'd be so resentful it would eat me up inside

Reactions: 5
I don't get it
They paint this super wholesome family image but I don't know how she can smile through it knowing that he's cheating

No amount of money could do that for me... I'd be so resentful it would eat me up inside
At least in Hollywood you don't have to pretend quite so much - football wags can never been seen to have a form of an open relationship.

Reactions: 3
I don't get it

Well I honestly think that behavior is normalized in the wag circle. These footballers are known cheaters especially the younger ones. I just feel like wags come to accept that and focus on other things.

Personally, I am not for built that kind of life. It would leave me numb emotionally. It's really not worth it

A friend of mine is friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I honestly think that behavior is normalized in the wag circle. These footballers are known cheaters especially the younger ones. I just feel like wags come to accept that and focus on other things.

Personally, I am not for built that kind of life. It would leave me numb emotionally. It's really not worth it
Half of them first enter relationships as the mistress.

Half of them first enter relationships as the mistress.
That's tea

A friend of mine is friends with Alexa Chung and apparently Alexa slept with David Beckham fairly recently. Apparently he shags everything that moves and pays a fortune in NDAs. He's also getting a secret tunnel built so he can sneak women in away from prying eyes. Victoria knows what's going on but accepts as long as he is 'discreet'.
Omg are you serious? I know that Alexa Chung thing was a rumour for some years now but wow just wow. Is there any footballer that is faithful? I thought Beckham was loyal damn I am dumb.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.