Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the lack of publicty means bearding in football land is almost gone - most fake relationships are heavily publicised.
I mean your are not wrong, most of the UK footballers are are not that popular globally and I mean their brand as a whole

I mean your are not wrong, most of the UK footballers are are not that popular globally and I mean their brand as a whole
Even in the UK most wags are private people - compared to 15 years ago wags are absent from the gossip mags.

Does anyone remember the proper wag fever in the 2006 World Cup? It was when Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham we’re besties 🤣 I remember reading all the mag and newspaper articles about them. I loved it!

Joe Coles girlfriend, Wayne Bridges ex, Coleen, Alex Gerrard. Proper wags 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even in the UK most wags are private people - compared to 15 years ago wags are absent from the gossip mags.
I think they prefer it that way because of social media. Years ago I think a lot of stuff would slip through the cracks and wags could continue to present this "perfect" image. Now with social media it is completely different so they are a lot more private like you said. It the reason why a lot of footballers tend to date around with influencers etc but usually do not wife them up. Other than Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain I don't know any footballers with famous girlfriends/wives.

Reactions: 3
It's sad! I dont see why women are so happy to bag a baller. I mean I do see why but it does not look worth it. The hurt and heartbreak that comes with it does not seem worth it. A lot of the wags know they are cheaters but won't leave. I cannot imagine how that must feel

I did come across some gossip but I do not want to post it in here.
It’s so bizarre. Back before I got with my partner I used to be good friends with a few footballers and there’s no way in hell I would ever be in a relationship with a footballer.

I remember being at one of their houses one night we were chilling in the games room with friends. His girlfriend was upstairs in their bedroom and he was downstairs in the kitchen with another girl. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s so bizarre. Back before I got with my partner I used to be good friends with a few footballers and there’s no way in hell I would ever be in a relationship with a footballer.

I remember being at one of their houses one night we were chilling in the games room with friends. His girlfriend was upstairs in their bedroom and he was downstairs in the kitchen with another girl. 😒
I heard so many stories like this it is actually insane. I get why so many women think that bagging a footballer is such a life goal but it really is not worth it. The ones in early 20s are the worst its crazy!! I know people say all men cheat so it is not a big deal but there has to be more out there. I refuse to believe that they are no loyal men out there .

I wonder how many pl players have had to pay out for abortions or for secret children? The majority?
I actually think most of them use condoms haha. Having a footballers child is a bag for the next 18 years I really do not see many women letting go of that especially when most of them are waiting for them to slip up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ooh tell me more about the Thibaut Courtois thing!
It's all been printed in the press so not secret but basically he got someone older women pregnant while his ex was pregnant with their son - there are about 6 months between the kids. He wanted her to abort - she didn't - he has only seen the boy once or twice. As the older lady is black i always wonder if there is a racial aspect.

I heard so many stories like this it is actually insane. I get why so many women think that bagging a footballer is such a life goal but it really is not worth it. The ones in early 20s are the worst its crazy!! I know people say all men cheat so it is not a big deal but there has to be more out there. I refuse to believe that they are no loyal men out there .

I actually think most of them use condoms haha. Having a footballers child is a bag for the next 18 years I really do not see many women letting go of that especially when most of them are waiting for them to slip up.
Judging by how many don't use condoms i bet most rely on the women protecting herself - remember the monthly std test rumour.

Reactions: 4
Am a Utd fan too. Don’t get to go to the games as much as I would like to.
Nice to meet you :)

Have any of you guys heard about Lipstick Alley?

I have a friend who is on there and someone said that Trent sent a DM to the Youtube influencer Andrea Russett with nothing but his phone number. She tweeted it on her private account before deleting her tweets. I will ask for the screenshot of her tweets.
Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's all been printed in the press so not secret but basically he got someone older women pregnant while his ex was pregnant with their son - there are about 6 months between the kids. He wanted her to abort - she didn't - he has only seen the boy once or twice. As the older lady is black i always wonder if there is a racial aspect.

Judging by how many don't use condoms i bet most rely on the women protecting herself - remember the monthly std test rumour.
Wait so you are telling me that most of them dont actually use condoms?

Nice to meet you :)

Thank you 😊
No problem Haha I've been looking for some Trent tea for a while. I dont believe for one second he's the person he portrays to the public

Reactions: 4
Wait so you are telling me that most of them dont actually use condoms?

No problem Haha I've been looking for some Trent tea for a while. I dont believe for one second he's the person he portrays to the public
Im not sure if you saw my post earlier in the thread about being sexually abused by a FB. He didn’t use one with me.

Reactions: 5
Back at the 2018 world cup it was suprising the press never outed the fact Shannon Horlock, partner of Nick pope, was clearly 5 months or so pregnant.

Does anyone remember the proper wag fever in the 2006 World Cup? It was when Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham we’re besties 🤣 I remember reading all the mag and newspaper articles about them. I loved it!

Joe Coles girlfriend, Wayne Bridges ex, Coleen, Alex Gerrard. Proper wags 🤣
YESSSSSSS I lived for this at the time! The nostalgia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I already posted the gossip I heard lol stop coming for me I mean well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.