Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30+ damn

I just means that he cheats and she stays. I mean I get that leaving is easier said than done but at some point you have to say enough.
If Michael Carrick can cheat then I shouldn’t be surprised with any other footballer

It's all been printed in the press so not secret but basically he got someone older women pregnant while his ex was pregnant with their son - there are about 6 months between the kids. He wanted her to abort - she didn't - he has only seen the boy once or twice. As the older lady is black i always wonder if there is a racial aspect.

Judging by how many don't use condoms i bet most rely on the women protecting herself - remember the monthly std test rumour.
This is true , I heard from an academy player at a good premier league club they can have one once a month.

Reactions: 2
But she’s not just a WAG is she. She has as much name recognition as him and I don’t think she’d struggle if she left.
V
Poor girl , I wonder if there any faithful footballers? The only one i can see being decent is Harry Kane.
How about Peter Crouch? He seems happily married and I don’t think his mrs would stand for cheating.

Reactions: 2
Poor girl , I wonder if there any faithful footballers? The only one i can see being decent is Harry Kane.
I actually never heard anything bad about Harry Kane but honestly I don't even know. How about Jordan Henderson or Andy Robertson they seem faithful to me ha. Any tea on them anyone?

Reactions: 1
I actually never heard anything bad about Harry Kane but honestly I don't even know. How about Jordan Henderson or Andy Robertson they seem faithful to me ha. Any tea on them anyone?
Yeah they seem faithful to me too.

Also, I never see articles/bad press on any of the liverpool players outside of football. Maybe the odd “twitter scandals” but other than that they all seem to be squeeky clean... or their representative/PR people are doing brilliant jobs of keeping stuff about them on the downlow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Also, I never see articles/bad press on any of the liverpool players outside of football. Maybe the odd “twitter scandals” but other than that they all seem to be squeeky clean... or their representative/PR people are doing brilliant jobs of keeping stuff about them on the downlow 😂
Haha exactly I never see anything bad about Liverpool players in the press at all. The image presented is that they are loyal family men. I don't know how true it is if I am being honestly. I always think well are they truly faithful or just decreet about it. I need gossip on the whole squad at this point.

Reactions: 1

I think there has been stuff previously mentioned on this (or the previous thread) about VVD in his pre-Liverpool days - something to do with shagging around while his partner was pregnant.

I think he did cheat on her before their marriage , it was in papers
You’re right, in 2010 he cheated on her With a prostitute whilst she was 6 months pregnant!

She’s since tried to change the narrative by calling it “rumours”. but the papers had it splashed all over.

Reactions: 7
I think there has been stuff previously mentioned on this (or the previous thread) about VVD in his pre-Liverpool days - something to do with shagging around while his partner was pregnant.
I'd link to an article, but I refuse to give that rag and its Scottish cousin the clicks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.