Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I posted about that earlier in the thread, it’s never been confirmed and probably never will be but surely that story didn’t just come from no where and there must be some truth to it...

Apparently all the England footballers were ripping into John stones because she’s well known in the football scene and has been linked to various other players 😂
It is definitely true my friend is one of her best friends! So I have it confirmed 😂

Reactions: 7
It is definitely true my friend is one of her best friends! So I have it confirmed 😂
Yeah I thought it would be! What a scumbag 😂 from what I’ve seen of Olivia on social media (not a lot to be fair) she seems nice and is gorgeous, doesn’t seem to be flaunting the fact that she is dating a footballer which is always refreshing

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought it would be! What a scumbag 😂 from what I’ve seen of Olivia on social media (not a lot to be fair) she seems nice and is gorgeous.
I wouldn’t say she’s that nice if she got with someone else’s husband and ended up pregnant but each to their own🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t say she’s that nice if she got with someone else’s husband and ended up pregnant but each to their own🤣
I meant more from how she acts on social media etc (meaning that she doesn’t brag about dating a footballer)

nice probably isn’t the right word, private maybe. I’ve seen on Twitter that she has a private Instagram account so for all I know she could act like a massive bleep on that 😂

Reactions: 3
Wow, definitely an odd thing to do! Feel really sorry for Millie!
Surely it’s not really that odd though if it’s his house? At the end of the day he is still paying for her to live in his house whether he is with her or not, and it’s only outdoor cameras he can check so how would he be able to see anything that she is doing inside of the house?

From what I’ve read it’s been triggered by people visiting the house (her parents I think) which they shouldn’t be doing during lockdown anyway.

It’s a bit ridiculous to call the police and sell a story on it, I did feel for her initially when they split up but she needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 8
Surely it’s not really that odd though if it’s his house? At the end of the day he is still paying for her to live in his house whether he is with her or not, and it’s only outdoor cameras he can check so how would he be able to see anything that she is doing inside of the house?

From what I’ve read it’s been triggered by people visiting the house (her parents I think) which they shouldn’t be doing during lockdown anyway.

It’s a bit ridiculous to call the police and sell a story on it, I did feel for her initially when they split up but she needs to get over herself.
Good point. I still think it’s odd to be watching the security cameras on your ex’s house regardless of whether he pays or not. It doesn’t need the police ringing and the story being sold though. She doesn’t do herself any favours there!

Reactions: 4
Good point. I still think it’s odd to be watching the security cameras on your ex’s house regardless of whether he pays or not. It doesn’t need the police ringing and the story being sold though. She doesn’t do herself any favours there!
Yeah I mean we don’t know the full story, but maybe he gets alerts when people are coming in/out and it was late at night or something? His daughter lives in the house so he could just he worried about intruders etc.

I don’t think he was sitting for hours watching the camera, I think he probably checks in occasionally but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah I mean we don’t know the full story, but maybe he gets alerts when people are coming in/out and it was late at night or something? I don’t think he was sitting for hours watching the camera, I think he probably checks in occasionally but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
The weird and wonderful world of rich footballers and their high tech security 🤣 how the other half live 😂

• Haha
My friends lives on the same road in Cockfosters. This part is hadley Not the posh end of Hadley wood but they are still mansions....
I am sure they will have caught them on camera in at least one of the houses....
Which road is it? Cockfosters road seems to have the biggest houses

Reactions: 1
Which road is it? Cockfosters road seems to have the biggest houses
Im not sure the name of the road but there is only one straight road that has all the big houses that runs through to hadley wood from cockfosters.

Jesus 🙄
Nothing surprises me with most of these england internationals anymore.

Shame more of them can’t be like Kane, Rashford, Henderson, TAA and Maguire. They’ve led by example the last few months and helped out various people and organisations who need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't really follow English football much anymore but I just assumed this era of footballers were much better behaved than their predecessors. (Well apart from Rooney lol)

Does anyone have any info on Christian Pulisic? please and thaaanks.
Hi Mrs Pulisic👋🏼👋🏼 Welcome

The more i read this thread the more things i keep remembering . A person who i use to work with told me a story about a now ex England and Villa player . He ended up sleeping with a girl who was involved with some unsavoury sorts .They found out and beaten him so badly he didn't play for a whole season ,it was all covered up though.
Who??

Apparently Alli got mugged for his watch in a club in Dubai by some uk gangster . After a while back in the uk some people he knows from around Tottenham managed to get it back from him. Could this have been a retaliation burglary?

i do wonder why some footballers who are too flashy on social media dont employ a team of bodyguards. alli on around 150k a week could probably employ 2 bodyguards for a year on his weekly wage🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I dont like to comment on weight/how people look but after Maja's lastest IG, I'm wondering if baby number 2 is on the way for her & Victor Lindelof.
Camille & Morgan Schneiderlin are expecting again I'm sure a few lockdown announcements are coming

I dont like to comment on weight/how people look but after Maja's lastest IG, I'm wondering if baby number 2 is on the way for her & Victor Lindelof.
Camille & Morgan Schneiderlin are expecting again I'm sure a few lockdown announcements are coming
I thought the exact same! There is definitely going to be a lot of new babies this winter due to lockdown 🤣

• Haha
I see that Jordan Pickford and Megan Davison were meant to be getting married this week but obviously couldn’t due to Coronavirus. I know people will moan and say there are more important things going on right now but everyone has the right to be upset and disappointed if they have to cancel/postpone something! I really like Megan, think they are one of the nicest football families

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.