Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Jordan Pickford and Megan Davison were meant to be getting married this week but obviously couldn’t due to Coronavirus. I know people will moan and say there are more important things going on right now but everyone has the right to be upset and disappointed if they have to cancel/postpone something! I really like Megan, think they are one of the nicest football families
Megan posted about this on Instagram a few days ago and posted a very casual photo from their legal wedding ceremony they had in the UK. Very low key registry office I think.

Reactions: 1
Megan posted about this on Instagram a few days ago and posted a very casual photo from their legal wedding ceremony they had in the UK. Very low key registry office I think.
Yeah I saw the post the other day and she’s just posted on her story that some other wags/ex wags sent her flowers which is nice. I think they had to do a low key registry thing as you can’t actually get married in the Maldives, you can have a ceremony but from what I know you have to legally be married before you go.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I saw the post the other day and she’s just posted on her story that some other wags/ex wags sent her flowers which is nice. I think they had to do a low key registry thing as you can’t actually get married in the Maldives, you can have a ceremony but from what I know you have to legally be married before you go.
Did anyone see their baby’s christening? It was like a wedding party itself 🤣

• Haha
I see that Jordan Pickford and Megan Davison were meant to be getting married this week but obviously couldn’t due to Coronavirus. I know people will moan and say there are more important things going on right now but everyone has the right to be upset and disappointed if they have to cancel/postpone something! I really like Megan, think they are one of the nicest football families
Me too, I love how fabulous she is!

Reactions: 3
Anything on Ross McCormack..?
Have you seen this story?

Strange that a player once worth millions has pissed away his career. I wonder if his "injury problems" were the same as Jack Wilshere's? ;)

And this one.....pretty sure his wife has left him. He also has another son he doesn’t see / take to do with.

I follow his wife on insta as I support one of the clubs he’s played for and found her that way.... it seemed like they was in a long term relationship with two little boys and once they got married they seemed to split straight away. Thought it was so bizarre. Maybe he was always a dick and once she had the security of marriage for a better payout she fired him off 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk

Reactions: 4
I am obsessed with Jordan Pickford and his (now) wife. She is a classic “lots of money and lots of time” person - never seen someone drop so much money on inconsequential tit. Did anyone see the pancake party? Bloody hell.

also she tried to keep his name hidden for SO LONG and then Erin Borini let it out haha

Reactions: 5
I am obsessed with Jordan Pickford and his (now) wife. She is a classic “lots of money and lots of time” person - never seen someone drop so much money on inconsequential tit. Did anyone see the pancake party? Bloody hell.

also she tried to keep his name hidden for SO LONG and then Erin Borini let it out haha
I honestly think Megan is iconic 🤣 she’s like the ultimate glam wag but at the same time she doesn’t brag about being married to a footballer. The pancake day and Christmas party she put on for all the babies/kids were so extra but so fab 🤣

Reactions: 3
I follow his wife on insta as I support one of the clubs he’s played for and found her that way.... it seemed like they was in a long term relationship with two little boys and once they got married they seemed to split straight away. Thought it was so bizarre. Maybe he was always a dick and once she had the security of marriage for a better payout she fired him off 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk
Lots of people split up straight after marriage when they have been together years, it’s like because they are married then something changes and they split. If it ain’t broke then why fix it?

I honestly think Megan is iconic 🤣 she’s like the ultimate glam wag but at the same time she doesn’t brag about being married to a footballer. The pancake day and Christmas party she put on for all the babies/kids were so extra but so fab 🤣
Haha totally agree, it’s so ott but I love it. She’s a geordie so I bet she will be really down to earth. Think if she was ott but a snooty cow you would think the ott is ridiculous but because she seems nice I love it. I know you never really know someone behind the squares but you guys will know what I mean 😀

Reactions: 4
Megan’s sister is my makeup artist and honestly they are such a lovely family they’ve been together since school

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone got any tea on Gary Neville? He slates my club all the time & it makes my blood boil, so I’d love to know if he’s been involved in any scandals! 😂
No scandal but his wife Emma is absolutely lovely and so are his kids. He’s very tiny though and she’s way better looking than him and probably the same height. He’s always a bit grumpy but i think it’s just a family trait. I hope he hadn’t cheated because she’s too nice !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.