Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly massive gossip or news but wonder which WAG this is...

quite a few of the England squad are married so the choices are narrowed down quite abit. plus i'm assuming Fern Hawkin's is abit busy atm

Not exactly massive gossip or news but wonder which WAG this is...

Am I being naive or what? Private flight? Where she been / go?

Sorry me again, she burst into tears?? Did she not know about a little thing called lock down?

Reactions: 1
Is Ruby Mae still with Dele? as i'm assuming London based player & she fits with the Instagram star comment

Is Ruby Mae still with Dele? as i'm assuming London based player & she fits with the Instagram star comment
Yeah they’re still together. I immediately thought of her too because of the whole robbery but I follow her on instagram, she hasn’t been away ( or well hasn’t posted she’s been away and she documents most of her life on instagram stories).

Reactions: 2
Yeah they’re still together. I immediately thought of her too because of the whole robbery but I follow her on instagram, she hasn’t been away ( or well hasn’t posted she’s been away and she documents most of her life on instagram stories).
yeah I follow her aswell, but thought because of lockdown we prob shouldnt go by the posts.
As she'd know she'd get some backlash for travelling

The english media get it all wrong... so “the girlfriend of an england player” who brought the stun gun was actually the wife of kolasinac who plays for Arsenal😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant see the big deal, I would love one to deal with the scummy violent druggy shoplifters I have to deal with at work. Mine would have to be mains powered though as it would run out of batteries by lunchtime 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The english media get it all wrong... so “the girlfriend of an england player” who brought the stun gun was actually the wife of kolasinac who plays for Arsenal😂
now this doesn’t surprise me after his attack last year

Reactions: 3
Little informative comment I’ve just seen on Daily Mail comment section. Was on the Dan and Jac Jossa story View attachment 136934
Rio is the biggest creep ever and it just oozes out of him, he uses KW to be a cleaner, cook and mother and on that documentary they did then she was constantly crying over Rebecca’s death which I found very odd, I don’t think he is right for her at all and I didn’t like his Dad either, Kate had said that she went to cut the toenails of one of the kids and Rio’s dad told her “Rebecca doesn’t do it like that”, I would have said “why the duck can’t Rio do it, you know their father”, Rio comes off very misogynistic and shallow, plus not very bright.

Reactions: 17
Rio is the biggest creep ever and it just oozes out of him, he uses KW to be a cleaner, cook and mother and on that documentary they did then she was constantly crying over Rebecca’s death which I found very odd, I don’t think he is right for her at all and I didn’t like his Dad either, Kate had said that she went to cut the toenails of one of the kids and Rio’s dad told her “Rebecca doesn’t do it like that”, I would have said “why the duck can’t Rio do it, you know their father”, Rio comes off very misogynistic and shallow, plus not very bright.
I couldn’t watch that documentary. They make me so sick. Even the flaunting of their relationship. They don’t need the money. She said she was coming off tv for the kids but goes out of her way to have a highly active social media. I hate the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch that documentary. They make me so sick. Even the flaunting of their relationship. They don’t need the money. She said she was coming off tv for the kids but goes out of her way to have a highly active social media. I hate the pair of them.
Rio isn’t a reality star so I don’t get why the hell he wanted to do it and he remarried too quickly, no wonder his late wife’s parents weren’t happy at the speed, he just needed a babysitter and cook, she seems to be helping the kids grieve for their mum more than Rio is 😡😡

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that Kate might be pregnant? Not joining in with the ‘Ferdinand
Fitness’ that they started?

Does anyone else think that Kate might be pregnant? Not joining in with the ‘Ferdinand
Fitness’ that they started?
I don’t follow her anymore so not sure about the fitness thing but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant, I’m more surprised it’s taken them this long!

Reactions: 4
If she leaves him because of his cheating she will walk away with nothing, cynical it may be but a baby is her money for life. I cannot believe I have just written that it sounds so awful, but then this Rio we are talking about and his morals are lower than snake tit.

Reactions: 18
If she leaves him because of his cheating she will walk away with nothing, cynical it may be but a baby is her money for life. I cannot believe I have just written that it sounds so awful, but then this Rio we are talking about and his morals are lower than snake tit.
I think you’re spot on

• Heart
Very old news, but Rio showed what a lowlife he is with the “film” he made many years ago with Frank Lampard and someone else, Kieron Dyer? And a female fan 😡

Reactions: 7
The more i read this thread the more things i keep remembering . A person who i use to work with told me a story about a now ex England and Villa player . He ended up sleeping with a girl who was involved with some unsavoury sorts .They found out and beaten him so badly he didn't play for a whole season ,it was all covered up though.
100% true Joleon lescott. Sleeping with the misses of a ‘gangster’ who is part of a well known crime family from Wolves. They found out, knew he was a footballer and smashed his knee caps in.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.