Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscl4

VIP Member
Okay Disclaimer first sorry for being a bitch but

Jesus what was fucking scary face 😱

And it was paid for 😲
Surely that image is a fake?! Saw an interview, she doesn’t look that extreme but has done something to her face that doesn’t suit her. I wouldn’t want to be in her position, I imagine you’d never know what your bosses might do, especially when we see what’s happened in recent years.
Ps watch the bbc interview

Reactions: 1

wordzalad

VIP Member
Yes Bissouma would be good and less expensive option than Rice.

Really think it's curtains for Ole if the score remains.......
yeah rice will be £££ cause he’s English! I think you guys will have to buy someone like Bissouma in Jan.

It’s never nice to see a manager who cares about the club be sacked but i think he will go too

fernly

VIP Member
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂
Wait chilwell has another girl? There was a belgian girl who posted from his house, and those american girls and millie girl who commented under his post and i think they are a thing because her family also follow him but he does suspicious things through his private account maybe they try something like sasha and jack. He never leaves proof behind when hes jumping from one girl to the other :D

You can just tell this is going to be really cringe. If I were her I'd want to just fade quietly into a bit of normality now that the limelight is off them, rather than dredging up old news especially now their kids are old enough to understand it.
And how much have they been paid for this warts and all docu? Last year must have been financially bad for them to consider this. The kids are gonna hear and see about it, maybe they know dunno, but school ain't gonna be easy for them. Just don't see why it was needed to be done. Wayne said this below.

Attachments

Edaz17

Someone know maybe some news tea about that girl everyone says flow to him to london? And in genrel maybe some tea?

elliexmae

Chatty Member
So, 3 players who went to the Euros but how are the other two relevant? Are they players who got call-ups recently?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
They are adorable together!
Unpopular opinion Hope doesn't look like him :unsure:
I hope he got a DNA test before committing to fund old hag Ms. Halliday for life.
She looks a tad mixed race so if he is not the father then another mixed race guy Is.

misscl4

VIP Member
So gutted the rebound went in, it was a fantastic save
There’s just no need to boo him, he wasn’t even Arsenal’s first choice, he left because they didn’t give him a chance! Much rather a Copa America winner over England’s 3rd choice (but yes the rest of our team are currently sh*t)

BDY_97

VIP Member
And we call them glory supports 🤣 there the ones who don't understand the club just care about the result

most fans who understand what going on at united knew that ronaldo Wasn't gonna solve anything. Thing is on paper it is a super team no one can dent that.

Ole would defo either walk or be sacked now yep feel horrible for saying that as I always wanna back the manager till the end but no one can now. However the hate is horrible and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
One of the problems with utd is that yes they have unreal individual players but they never play as a team and don’t gel, that’s not going to automatically change as soon as a new manager comes in. feel like they are constantly trying to outperform each other on the pitch for the sake of aesthetics etc (especially now with ronaldo and trying to impress him) and it never works out how they think it will

Rita.

VIP Member
I have wondered about Rashford becuase it was mentioned last year he was being lined up to Lead a pro vaccine campaign and we haven’t yet heard.
Did that actually happen? I remember there was a list of 'sensible' celebrities, but I don't remember the campaign itself - I assumed it didn't happen.
Doesn't necessarily mean they couldn't find vaccinated people to do it. Some people don't feel comfortable lecturing others. If this government asked me to do anything for them, they'd be met with the greatest of LOLs.

Andalib Razzak

Who is that Maria isabel girl that mason recently followed? Someone knows? Tea maybe?
I just know that she’s a singer. He also recently started following Louisa. She was the winner of The X factor, I forgot the season but she’s amazing. Supported her since the beginning.

btw anyone got any tea about Hakim Ziyech. Both him and Ferran Torres seem like good guys to me, I hope they don’t disappoint me later 😂

holyprofanity

I feel something has most definitely been going on between chilly and Millie she looks like she is a nice girl also so I would be surprised if she puts up with his ways.

I also think chilly has rubbed off on mason he doesn’t usually follow and like insta girls posts and now he does
I feel so too. Sasha has commented on one of her posts and I don’t think she’s a model so maybe she’s seen him with him? But yeah chilly has so many girls she could just be high in the ranks.