Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Doubt it, they clearly know football terms even if their information is bullshit. They seemed to emphasize that it was a senior player as well, why would they mention that if it wasn’t intended in that way?
Because they’re The Sun, they write in the way that they think will appeal to the most people/be the most controversial, they’re not here to get technicalities right 🤣 It’s like when they say there’s a huge scandal with a massssive footballer and it turns out to be one that everyone has to google to see who it is

Reactions: 1

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Fred is awful. You should try get Bissouma from Brighton (I’m assuming charges dropped as he was on the bench yesterday)
Yes Bissouma would be good and less expensive option than Rice.

Really think it's curtains for Ole if the score remains.......we're down to 7th now but on the same points Arsenal who are in 10th.

holyprofanity

Both blokes are also wronguns, but it takes a special kind of woman to sleep with already taken men, who happen to be footballers. Ashley paid for her salon.. not exactly the self made woman she makes out.
And technically he is pretty trapped wether he wants to be with her or not..
wait why’s he trapped? they don’t have children together?

I’m pretty sure she won’t want the attention and probably the vile comments & messages she gets off people ( mainly deluded teenage kids) just cos she’s dating a footballer - who’s shes been with ages which is why she’s probably removed the pics of them together or they may have split( doubtful) either way it is really none of anyone’s business and nobody but them should care about what’s going on 🤷🏻‍♀️
I more meant she now use her Instagram for influencer stuff if that what she does now. Never mentioned them splitting I guess like you say maybe fed up of people talking pictures of her and Declan and using them?

Edaz17

Who is that Maria isabel girl that mason recently followed? Someone knows? Tea maybe?

Smca53

VIP Member
Just because that rag write for their readers, they still know when a player is senior or not
I’m not saying they don’t, though, just that they wouldn’t be averse to publishing something not “technically” correct. They’re writing for the masses, we know this

Devil's advocate here I guess but I see Joanna's point. Would I throw a tantrum because I don't like a gift? No, my parents taught me better than that. But I'd be pissed anyway. And I don't see the issue with talking calmly about not liking a gift. Why lying to your partner? It'd only make then make the same mistakes again 😂😂 I'm not going to collect gifts I don't like just so I don't hurt someone's feelings 🤷
But do we know the story to ge true? Nope so we all guess. Don't most men just buy lacy underwear in the wrong size as gifts? We all lie, we have too sometimes good old white lies 😇

mariah00

She’s left Paris with their kids today 😬
Do you reckon she’s gone back to Argentina because I don’t think that’s the best place for her to be considering she isn’t very liked there from what i’ve seen 😭

I hope they’re okay too. How absolutely horrible.
the ref speaking to the police officer tho- made me think maybe they need to get an ambulance in and that’s why they’ve gone off

Well spotted by Reguilon not sure how he noticed that! To know it was something serious- fair play to him…and Dier telling the doctor with the defibrillator to go over was so smart of him.

After players like Eriksen and Mumaba it’s so so important that players can spot these signs
They’ve just said on Sky Sports they are now moving the fan out of the stadium which means there will be an ambulance there now

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Fern could be anti vax, the amount of posts the Maguires do & I dont see any about vaccine. Which makes me think maybe they are against it? Fern's mum is doubly vaxxed though
A lot of people in the public eye who are anti vax don’t make social media references to it. Several well known figures skipped the Met ball in America because they were apparently unvaccinated but only Nicki Minaj revealed their status.

Fern gave birth during the first lockdown so that would have contributed to her anxiety.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
If anyone is stealing his pants I’d be looking JLingz way, proper fanboy
I know right bet he was well happy to be sitting next to ronaldo today. However it is also sweet as well.

And we know rashfordis totally gonna steal some when he comes back or maybe he has already from training 🤣

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member

Could it be something to do with not being vaccinated? If not I hope it’s not anything serious.
I would think there would be more than Stones unvaccinated in the Man City squad but I could be wrong. That would make me think it’s something else.