Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
And none of them seemed to follow any Covid rules.
I remember Fern posting something on insta during the first lockdown that she suffers from horrendous health anxiety and was too scared to leave the house so I think she followed the rules at first. Surely the vaccine would solve the anxiety around covid no? 🤣

Fern could be anti vax, the amount of posts the Maguires do & I dont see any about vaccine. Which makes me think maybe they are against it? Fern's mum is doubly vaxxed though
Do you know them?

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
Same here I've always understood 'senior player' to mean they've been member of the team for longer. When used in national team sense i'd assume that meant around for at least 2 tournaments
Yeah that’s what I thought but then again the article came from the scum so who knows with them!

I don’t think the likes of The Sun would really put that much thought in to it, they’d just go with senior team = senior player
Doubt it, they clearly know football terms even if their information is bullshit. They seemed to emphasize that it was a senior player as well, why would they mention that if it wasn’t intended in that way?

rosadiaz

Nah I’m sorry because I know there are utd fans on this thread but how the fuck do you guys sit through these kind of games week after week 😭
Ole gonna send me to an early grave I swear, how are we so?? shit??? the first half and then make that comeback ffs

rosadiaz

I’m torn because I’d happily watch City loose every game they play, but I’d also happily watch Ruben Dias take his shirt off after every one 🔥 dude could punch me in the face and I’d thank him

wordzalad

VIP Member
I can’t stand Vardy or his vile wife 🤮 but i have to admit i do enjoy his shithousery at times (when it’s appropriate)

As a liverpool fan i’ve never been so happy to see everton score 😭 still breaks my heart seeing rafa at everton but i really hope he does well with them
I don’t mind Vardy but his wife seems like a proper bitch!

What should rattle real United fans is seeing how the team plays worse when the so-called superstar plays. I was so happy watching the first half. Then the Ronaldo show began. That's what annoys me. And Greenwood, probably. Not a random player trying to get 5 seconds of fame.

United need to replace Fred

Fred is absolutely awful. Stealing a living lol

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
iam from argentina and here wanda and icardi thing did not make noise because it is known that icardi is unfaithful all the time and does not leave her because she manages her career, also she does not care about infidelities as long as he is not with argentine women (like this case with eugenia suarez)

Rita.

VIP Member
I wonder who the unvaxxed at MU and NU are? Apparently they’re both only at like 20%
Man United have a big senior squad so that probably means about 7 vaccinated... You'd assume Maguire, Rashford, De Gea and Ronaldo would be four of them.

As for Newcastle... Darlow has been vaccinated. They have quite a lot of players that scream 'I watch YouTube conspiracy videos in the night' like Shelvey, and the Longstaffs.

mariah00

Seen a few people saying the article about the secret gay footballer might be about him but how does that make him unable to travel 😂
This probably isn’t funny but I find it a bit funny and not the right time to bring this up but a while ago, after the world cup in 2018 john came on the tv at home and my dad said ‘I swear he’s gay, there is something about him’ 😭

i like my hand better without a ring? That’s some immature break up posting haha
Watch her be back in Paris with the kids in a couple of days, we won’t be able to keep up with them 😭

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I look this up and in most European countries you need a copy of all the vaccinations you had before enrolling in school or starting a job and there are a couple vaccines that are mandatory to have in order to be at school or in a workplace.
Interesting, hopefully that means there is a good take up amongst European players in the prem

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
She could be talking about his two brothers who have girlfriends? She is close to them.

The only girlfriend of his I have heard about is someone he was dating prior to the 2018 World Cup.

He seems like is a very private guy.
Ah didn’t realise he had two brothers, thought it was just the one! Agree he does seem extremely private.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Wait how do you know how fast she got pregnant… I think Hope is his baby tbh older white women have always been his type. Even if she wasn’t at least he’s stepping up there are many footballers who refuse to acknowledge their biological children.

He was linked to Clarisse Juliet in earlier threads apparently he likes mixed girls but he’s very private so that’s all we know.
The papers have reported it as they met on a night out and she soon fell pregnant. She is eight years older than Jesse.

She doesn’t look that much like her mum either. And she is undeniably mixed race with the type of look a lot of 1/4 black children have.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
This is one of my best ever days supporting Liverpool! Mo salah is just incredible every single game now. Incredible day overall.
On to United tho I feel like now a lot of the players are in awe of ronaldo and are always trying to impress him individually and as a result of this they don’t play as a team at all and you can (obviously) see that today.

Think ronaldo should have got a red for his tackle on Jones but ofc he didn’t because he’s “ronaldo” lol if that was anyone else they would have been sent off I think.
I wish he had got sent off because then I would’ve won my Salah hat trick and Ronaldo to be sent off bet 🤣