Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Who is that Maria isabel girl that mason recently followed? Someone knows? Tea maybe?
No tea but looks like an aspiring singer . Regarding the other insta regulars Jen mcsween she always goes to private when she is mentioned on here so she must be reading.

Reactions: 1

fernly

VIP Member
Such a downgrade but she strikes me as someone who just wants to be a WAG doesn’t matter who’s WAG just likes the life.

For all the Chilly fans out there I think Joanna is trying to get back into the harem. There’s probably a waiting list now but she seems she’s been commenting on his sister and Sasha’s posts recently deffo something to look out for.
Actually joanna and his sister has been friends since the beginning. They seem so cute. I guess joanna was the only girl he introduced to his family in person in the last years. Ben was also so close to her siblings as well. I wonder why they broke up they seemed suitable for each other. After love island her ig page grew so big and still people cannot believe ben had a relationship with her. About sasha, ben and jack has been friends for nearly 5 years and they went on vacations together with their girlfriends (joanna and sasha) so they are also close to one another still.

Last edited:

Andalib Razzak

I
Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I’ve noticed Declan Rice GF has deleted all the pics of them together off her insta, have they split up?
don’t think so. She till has his pics in her highlights and in her dog’s insta

pixxyy

VIP Member
What picture, I can only see stock images of Qatar, The trophy, and someone getting vaccinated. And a picture of Southgate?
oh it was the 1 at the top on the video. As they'd have to choose that.
It has Henderson, Rashford, Pickford, Maguire, Barkley, Trippier & Kane

hyoopy

I wonder who the unvaxxed at MU and NU are? Apparently they’re both only at like 20%
only 20%?!? wow, I knew the rate was low but didn't know it was that low, that's crazy

also, I thought the unvaxxed player with a partner sharing antivax stuff was john stones, surely? when did lauren fryer post antivax stuff?

wordzalad

VIP Member
And also its still Newcastle who haven't even looked at a trophy in how long. Next season if going to be interesting for sure
Very true. Imagine if they still got relegated :eek::oops:. Too early to say who will go down but would be crazy if they got all that cash and then went down!

pixxyy

VIP Member
That whole friendship group seem anti vax. Annie, Megan, Maybe Fern then. It’s quite possible some players will be vaccinated while their wags refuse due to club pressure.
Fern could be anti vax, the amount of posts the Maguires do & I dont see any about vaccine. Which makes me think maybe they are against it? Fern's mum is doubly vaxxed though

wordzalad

VIP Member
Unless Newcastle manage to get clear of the relegation scrap by Christmas, I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting who they want in January. I'm sure they'll be ready to spend (however conservative Staveley may be acting), but if there's a good chance they'll get relegated, I can't imagine any major talent going there.
And yes - her Botox is a MESS.
Yea i’m mostly joking because all these journalists seem to think they’ll be lining up with Ronaldo, Mbappe, Messi Haaland Kane, Ledanowski by next year 😂😂.

I’m sure they’ll spend but Newcastle still have to play by FFP as does everyone haha

Amanda Staveley has had a serious amount of work done btw

yes and it is not well done at all 😂

Last edited:

Hertfordshire_home

Yeah, instead we have people giving a golden pass to a murderous Saudi regime. I know which I prefer.
the funny thing is not one Newcastle fan is celebrating the new owners. The wild celebrations are for the fact that Ashley is out, our club has some hope, our city has some hope. Currently they have had to use Wheelie Bins as ice baths at the training ground because Ashley has neglected it so much.

• Wow

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
In tweets about it lots of people are saying it’s sterling even though he’s been vaccinated
I am not surprised. He is still disliked by a lot of people and therefore the automatic assumption - his vaccination wasn’t well publicised considering he is about the most famous footballer in the league known for certain to have been vaccinated.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Barkley? I doubt that's a hint. He hasn't been called up in like two years.
that's kind of my point, of all the pictures they choose that one.
And papers like to drop hints so could mean the 3 senior players are in that picture

fernly

VIP Member
I find the boy a bit smarmy (same with JG, Abraham, Maddison) but she sounds like a next level Brat. I hope you gave her evils @MarthaFarkus 🤣
I dont know if he is smarmy but he seems like an attention seeker and a little arrogant. When he was at Leicester he always posted Cags like on weekly basis to get likes on twitter because turkish people are so in love with Cags🤣and about 2 monthd ago he literally followed a modeling agency, i dont know if he still follows but what kind of a arrogancy is that🤮 these type of men never treat women well. Look at Maddison,JG etc...