Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edaz17

Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.
Oh no how do you know ahe coming to the uk? What up with all the barbie girls he recently following?

Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I just know that she’s a singer. He also recently started following Louisa. She was the winner of The X factor, I forgot the season but she’s amazing. Supported her since the beginning.

btw anyone got any tea about Hakim Ziyech. Both him and Ferran Torres seem like good guys to me, I hope they don’t disappoint me later 😂
Louisa is not a pleasant person from what I’ve been told By relatives who have met her.

wordzalad

VIP Member
That shithousery from Townsend 😭 can’t even allow myself to be happy though because I know utd will either somehow cheat their way into a penalty or will score the winner with seconds to go 🤣
Probably a bad idea to mock Ronaldo, he thrives off hate/mockery lol!

• Haha

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I really like how Tuchel put it the other day. They are adults and can do whatever they want. But being an adult means you deal with the consequences of your actions, whatever those are.
I really surprised the clubs havent found a contract clause to force their players to get vaccinated.

Andalib Razzak

Did yall see that tik tok video of foden’s gf 👀 idk if it’s new or not but she was clubbing and a guy kind of kissed her. She even said the n word

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
I’m not sure it will be that easy for Newcastle, Chelsea had the pull of being a London club and Manchester was known in world football because of united. I don’t see Newcastle being able to pull top class players and a manager straight away in the way Man City and Chelsea could. They might be able to pull in big name ageing players by giving them big wages but it will be while before they can attract top young ambitious players.
If they pay higher wages than anyone they will get them. They are a Premier League club and that’s enough of an attraction.

City were a disaster in 2008 and in far worse shape than Newcastle now.

Last edited:

incogneato

I’ve seen a number of people on twitter say they think it’s chilwell that’s the closeted baller

• Wow

LLJ

I’m more interested in the captains armband drama, Kane saw Henderson coming on so chucked the armband to a baffled Mount and it ended up with Walker. Why didn’t Kane give it to the vice captain?
Think it was supposed to go to sterling but he was also being subbed?

Briecc22

I'm normally a bit of a cynic about players that switch allegiances at international level, but I think you can see from his teammates reaction when he scores that he's very much an accepted part of the squad, and as you point out, he's had a bit of a rebirth...I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a decent transfer out of this as well. I suppose you're never too old to connect/reconnect with other aspects of your culture or identity.
Literally everyone loves him, hope to see him in a bigger club. I think its was a great decision for him (maybe because I'm chilean lol) but his price went up and also his game improved a lot.

wordzalad

VIP Member
That was a bad tackle for sure. Pogba is a good player then again he’s not the best tackler. He’s very rash… His one on Neves earlier in the season was 😡. Then the “neutrals” on twitter had the cheek to say he only went down cause he saw the ref looking 🤬. I’m still annoyed 😒… Same kinda tackle but it’s a red for one and not for the other!! Just proves someone has to be injured before it goes to VAR

I don’t think fans should be directing abuse at Lingard or Pogba. No one deserves abuse but i’m saying That’s the least of Utds problems

kelseyk997

Anyone else ever wonder why Harry winks never posts his gf but she is always posting him 🤔

did dele and Maria start dating back in may? These footballers like to drag out going exclusive don’t they like maddison and Kennedy to keep their options open as long as possible it seems.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I don’t know how they could have hidden the links, the team all trained together. Absolute nonsense- and I am Scottish so not biased at all
Training was exempt. But I mean what contact they had in the camp otherwise - recreational stuff.
Honestly i feel so bad for him he’s underrated but i fully respect him for being loyal to Brighton.

people making up that he hates Ronaldo lmao 🤦‍♀️.

swear people look for drama
To be fair I am wondering if some of the Man U squad don’t admire Ronaldo. Luke Shaw yesterday only posted a celebration of the first goal on Insta as far as I can see.