Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

wordzalad

VIP Member
pls has anyone seen the video that Paul Scholes daughter posted😭😭😭😭😭😭
What the fuck. 😐😐😐

John Stones? Wasn't he mysteriously off the other day. And it says partner not wife.
Maybe but i think if they were an England international it would say…which is making me think might not be him

Watching his teammates so potentially someone injured for one of the teams playing in Europe? Maybe one of the teams with an away fixture as sometimes they go if it’s a home match.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
He's probably spent a fortune on hush money over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got a few kids tucked away. I know it's trite to call footballers thick, but considering how many times Rooney has been caught out, I reckon there's a few accidents and mistakes that he'll be footing the bill for somewhere.
Completely agree, he will be paying these women for much more than their ‘services’.

kelseyk997

Someone know maybe some news tea about that girl everyone says flow to him to london? And in genrel maybe some tea?
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂

wordzalad

VIP Member
Snap. We went down to non league, I stayed and watched us lose to some awful teams in awful weather but it’s what you do, for our sins 🤣
Top six fans don’t know they’re made 😭. Utd and Arsenals “bad” seasons are just mediocre seasons, I would cry happy tears if we finished 5th or 4th 😂

sorry but this meme has sent me - looks like someone’s grandpa has made it 🤣

View attachment 826719

ole saying ‘i’m a manchester lad’ in his post match interview lollllll what a donut you’re norwegian mate. might be a shite manager but the stuff he comes out with is comedy gold. truly out here fighting for his life.
yea he’s 100% trying to save skin! He talks exactly like my exes dad who was Danish but lived in Manchester for 30 years 😂😂

has anyone seen that video of lingard?? his own club fans hurling abuse at him when he was stretching on the sidelines and he shouts back ‘i’m not even on the pitch’ 🤣🤣
Omg that’s just embarrassing for the fan

Hertfordshire_home

They purchased around one percent of each company on the open stock market, I’d hardly say it was comparable.
If you’re up in arms about the Saudi investment then it doesn’t matter how much or how little it is.

a vegan wouldn’t eat something that was 1% meat or 100% meat. If you feel that strongly about something quantity is irrelevant.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Mason Mount has a new insta girl on his sights. Danielle Brown. She lives in California. He has liked her last two posts. She might be coming to the Uk very soon.
following the JM route of getting with an American so he can play the field when she’s back seeing her family probably

Rita.

VIP Member
Even a bad year last year shouldn’t have made made them consider this for financial reasons. They are loaded, Colleen made millions herself at the height of the wags. Crazy to put all this back out there with the age of the eldest. Maybe she’s finally had enough of staying quiet and looking like a mug but it’s a bit too late really.
Rooney's alluded to having spent money on things he ought not to in terms of his tenure at Derby, so I wonder if there's a specific issue there.

elliexmae

Chatty Member
Went and had a nose after your comment… may be why Millie did a photoshoot of her & their little girl too seperately, that is on her public account😂 honestly can’t stand women like Olivia - the worst kind.
Which picture are you talking about? I can't find it in her Instagram. Only eyebrow pictures 😭

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like the girl in question to me…

Will we ever find out who was behind the photo or who else was in the room? 🤣
That's what our art tech was looking at, she didn't think there was anyone in the room, that was the anomaly she was looking at in the reflection of that silver lampshade.

No coincidence this was the season Barkley was with Villa and the two of them got caught partying during lockdown. A Tik Tok video like it’s an accomplishment 🤣
I recall someone on Twitter saying this was in Ibiza (?) and before Barkley was on loan to Villa.

holyprofanity

Is he the ex of Clarisse that everyone talked about on Twitter? I remember people mentioning she was in a relationship with a footballer before LI, didn’t know it was him.
No that was Alex Iwobi they were together for a couple years when they were younger and had a bad break up