Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
doesn’t look like her to me? the girl who’s clout chasing has a big mole on her chest and the girl in the hotel photo doesn’t. also the girl in the hotel photo has her belly button pierced and this girl doesn’t.

why is she even pretending to be her, make it make sense.

Reactions: 2

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
From the top teams, I guess we can add Jorginho to the list of not vaccinated with the way he responded to a question about it the other day. Pulisic surprised me by saying he was vaccinated. I don't know why but I felt like he would be into conspiracies. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.
Must say I am surprised by Pulisic being vaccinated. Wasn't it rumoured he was a pretty nailed on Republican?

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Well Eric Dier has followed over 10 people on his private the last 2 weeks after not using it for months it must be a right orgy at his house lol
He was out the other night with his brothers (just for a change), all wearing the usual black hoodies. Must be a family uniform. 😂

fernly

VIP Member
Been reading these threads for a good while but first comment is only now lol: It doesn’t surprise me about Joanna any event that’s on in london or Manchester she’s there. She’s a massive clout chaser. Also Anyone know anything about Trent Alexander Arnold/ Hannah atkins I’m just genuinely curious cause he’s quite private about his personal life. But I know he hooked up with Jennifer mcsween Elle brown last summer lol
JG was following this girl last year if I’m not mistaken and was definitely following Elle from Love Island. Something must have happened... ben also follows her. He is doing what jack has done literally 😂

holyprofanity

It was/is my birthday today so I’m just catching up on football news, and apparently Jorginho is in police custody does anyone know why?

BDY_97

VIP Member
That shithousery from Townsend 😭 can’t even allow myself to be happy though because I know utd will either somehow cheat their way into a penalty or will score the winner with seconds to go 🤣

• Haha

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Any gossip on ruby mae? Since her and dele broke up she’s been quiet enough. I used to kinda feel bad for her cause you know dele was unfaithful but she put up with it for the lifestyle so that sympathy quickly passed lol

Reactions: 1

Andalib Razzak

Tom said “Mason’s performance was poor because Emily kept him up all night.” And she was just going along with it. If she doesn’t want the hate then just stop replying to those comments. How hard is it to ignore those comments.

Andalib Razzak

That Emmy girl went live last night, definitely had his weird fan girls in her dms. She from Portsmouth and they went to school together. Her exact words “don’t make it weird”. Guy can’t even follow a school friend without everyone assuming something.
This is messed up. Shouldn’t have DM’ed her but some girls are so obsessive it’s disturbing.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Man United have a big senior squad so that probably means about 7 vaccinated... You'd assume Maguire, Rashford, De Gea and Ronaldo would be four of them.

As for Newcastle... Darlow has been vaccinated. They have quite a lot of players that scream 'I watch YouTube conspiracy videos in the night' like Shelvey, and the Longstaffs.
I think Pogba might be 1 of our un vaxxed, as he had covid plus he's never in a mask in our team arrival pics.
I know Portugal as a Country is highly vaccinated so might mean Bruno/Diogo Dalot have been done.
Having a player like Ronaldo being jabbed might tempt a few of our players to do it though.

typical Pogba he is wearing a mask in his national team pics so who knows

Njgjji

Because I wouldn’t wish death on anyone! Not ever. I laughed at your comment about people failing to understand what being a human with feelings is. Im laughing because the minute someone declines the covid vaccine people start name calling and spouting anti vax tin hat bullshit. If a vaccinated person dies of covid it’s not an unvaccinated persons fault because their vaccine works?! And if it was pre vaccine then I would be angry at China not an unvaccinated person as that wouldn’t have changed anything. And going forward covid will not be eradicated people will sadly die just like do of flu every year but we don’t start arguing with people or shaming those who don’t get the flu vaccine.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
What's Belgium policy on covid and the jab because that should give up an indication or not to it being about covid.