Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all got a lot worse and weirder since the Euros as well - and no i’m not gatekeeping football before anyone moans or comes for me 😆 just stating a fact, some of the things I see all over social media is plain odd.
You only really need the last five words of your post 😋

Reactions: 1
A lot of fangirls question why WAGs stay with players after being cheated on but would happily be one of the women they cheated on their partners with. Not to mention, call WAGs gold diggers while daydreaming about living their lifestyle and no one can convince the fascination with most of these guys isn't purely because of their professions. If Jack Grealish and half of these footballers everyone thirsts over were their nextdoor neighbour who works as a plumber, they wouldn't look at them twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of fangirls question why WAGs stay with players after being cheated on but would happily be one of the women they cheated on their partners with. Not to mention, call WAGs gold diggers while daydreaming about living their lifestyle and no one can convince the fascination with most of these guys isn't purely because of their professions. If Jack Grealish and half of these footballers everyone thirsts over were their nextdoor neighbour who works as a plumber, they wouldn't look at them twice.
If only JG was my plumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@spilldatea you need better taste in men, the dm stuff isn’t my flavour either but I’m glad you wouldn’t willingly sleep with a footballer like some would.
preach it 😩 seems my type is anyone that looks like they would duck you over. actual embarrassed of myself at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Jack Grealish was my next door neighbour I’d be knocking the adjoining wall down between our houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Jack Grealish was my next door neighbour I’d be knocking the adjoining wall down between our houses.
I would happily willing sleep with jack wouldn’t matter how much he earned or whatjob he done

Reactions: 6
As much as I love watching England play I cannot stand international break. Watching VVD go down holding his leg legit made my heart fall out of my hole. After Pickford nearly ended his career every time he goes down my heart stops 😭 if anyone watched Liverpool’s last game the cut to Klopp’s face when he thought VVD was hurt said it all 😂

Reactions: 6
People seem to forget this is a gossip site so can't have a high horse here.

We can talk about footballer, wags and the side pieces and if people wanna talk about bleeping and being the side piece that's OK because guess what is won't happen. That's why it's not sad it's gossip on a gossip site. Shock horror

Reactions: 15
As much as I love watching England play I cannot stand international break. Watching VVD go down holding his leg legit made my heart fall out of my hole. After Pickford nearly ended his career every time he goes down my heart stops 😭 if anyone watched Liverpool’s last game the cut to Klopp’s face when he thought VVD was hurt said it all 😂
Why was picks going to end his career ?

preach it 😩 seems my type is anyone that looks like they would duck you over. actual embarrassed of myself at this point 😂
Why do girls never pursue the bankers or accountants it’s always duck boy footballers or duck boy rappers got to be a clout thing surly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish could work at aldi and he’d still get it. Clean up on aisle 6 for the WAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why do girls never pursue the bankers or accountants it’s always duck boy footballers or duck boy rappers got to be a clout thing surly
ahhh yes cause being a banker automatically means you’re a good person 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why was picks going to end his career ?
He injured him that badly last season that he almost ended his entire football career, was an absolutely shocking tackle I’m still not over it. Had to have surgery and was out for over 9 months. Love Pickford for England but can’t stand him when he’s playing for Everton

Reactions: 5
omg where did i say this exact thing the other day?! it’s pure stressing me out!

luckily i think we might have KDB on the bench this weekend for leicester and PF is back in training this week. so glad jesus and ederson didn’t travel!! heard rumours laporte is back in training with spain as well so i’m praying he doesn’t play again lol

Reactions: 5
Maybe just maybe it's something to do with footballers being in the public eye and bankers not being in the public.

but if you think bankers have a better reputation than footballer please let me know who your banker is.

Reactions: 7
He injured him that badly last season that he almost ended his entire football career, was an absolutely shocking tackle I’m still not over it. Had to have surgery and was out for over 9 months. Love Pickford for England but can’t stand him when he’s playing for Everton
correct me if I’m wrong but he plays so bad fir Everton and amazing for England

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just to clarify I couldn’t care less where anyone works. If you’re fit you’re fit whether you’re a bin man or the highest paid actor in bloody hollywood?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.