Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way that she’d do a promo for £750, it’s still a lot of money for just a post but not to her. Some influencer on TikTok said that she gets $2k per post and she has around 35k followers. It’s more thank you think, and especially bcs she was with Dele and everyone was checking her profile.
Tik Tok is not something I know much about but there's no way she'd get £10k on Insta. She has - what - 100,000 followers. How many are genuine? how much engagement is there? You need 1million plus to earn the sort of money you're quoting (on Instagram). And it's a juggling act because doing too many ads loses you followers, which puts your rate down. I know someone that did a paid endorsement with Millie Mackintosh (1.4million followers) and even she didn't get 10k

Reactions: 2
No way that she’d do a promo for £750, it’s still a lot of money for just a post but not to her. Some influencer on TikTok said that she gets $2k per post and she has around 35k followers. It’s more thank you think, and especially bcs she was with Dele and everyone was checking her profile.
Ruby’s engagement isn’t that great though. 104K followers and only gets around 3K likes if that most of the time. Her new apartment looks rather expensive though but then again perhaps Dele paid her off when they split so she didn’t go to the press 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Tik Tok is not something I know much about but there's no way she'd get £10k on Insta. She has - what - 100,000 followers. How many are genuine? how much engagement is there? You need 1million plus to earn the sort of money you're quoting (on Instagram). And it's a juggling act because doing too many ads loses you followers, which puts your rate down. I know someone that did a paid endorsement with Millie Mackintosh (1.4million followers) and even she didn't get 10k
I watched this youtuber I think she’s called Flossie, and she got £35k for a post, and she doesn’t even have 400k followers. Ruby’s likes aren’t that great, but when her relationship with Dele was first announced, probably thousands of people checked her profile, and imagine how many people checked her insta when they broke up. Maybe she doesn’t get £10k for every ad, but she gets enough that she earns more thank £50k a year.

Reactions: 1
Hey im a scouser🙋🏻‍♀️ the sun isn’t sold in Liverpool after Hillsborough so if he spoke to them there would be uproar in Liverpool
And that’s why he can’t be England captain. The Sun is the most important non broadcast media partner of the FA - it’s where they sent Maguire’s interview to and Always do much with than the Mirror or the Mail.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ruby’s engagement isn’t that great though. 104K followers and only gets around 3K likes if that most of the time. Her new apartment looks rather expensive though but then again perhaps Dele paid her off when they split so she didn’t go to the press 🤷‍♀️
Yep I presume she got paid off by Dele. God knows the sort of secrets these WAGS know about their partners. Some of the furniture in her flat seems like the same from Deles place so I bet she got free furniture too. She also put a story on IG about selling a Cartier ring, bet she’s selling the gifts Dele gave her during their relationship

Reactions: 6
And that’s why he can’t be England captain. The Sun is the most important non broadcast media partner of the FA - it’s where they sent Maguire’s interview to and Always do much with than the Mirror or the Mail.
The scum as we call it print nothing but lies don’t know how it’s still in business and how the fa can still do business with it after Hillsborough when you have papers like the mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The scum as we call it print nothing but lies don’t know how it’s still in business and how the fa can still do business with it after Hillsborough when you have papers like the mirror
Because a lot more people read it than the Mirror. The FA is a Government body - it can’t be politically opinionated in that way.

• Sad
Smaller influencers like her can make £10k per ad, it depends, but she makes more than £50k a year that’s for sure.
So Boohoo pay 10k an ad? Nah are they not paid by commission? As in quote this code and get discount then the company add up how many codes used and pay the model or influencer. Same with ASOS they would not pay 10k per ad.

Reactions: 3
You mustn’t actually live in Liverpool then. It isn’t sold here.
I do and it is 100% on sale in the ASDA. I never understood why my colleagues say that it isn't sold "IN LIVERPOOL" when it is sold in the ASDA for sure. I always assumed they meant it wasn't sold in the corner shops :LOL: It's a tit rag so I don't buy it but I always notice it because people make such a fuss about it not being sold in liverpool.

Fame at last! I see Sasha has made the early evening news.
Just coming here to say this and being called his girlfriend officially by the news so surely he can’t keep getting away with acting like he’s single hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just coming here to say this and being called his girlfriend officially by the news so surely he can’t keep getting away with acting like he’s single hahaha
That's just what I thought!

Reminds me of how Brand Beckham kicked off. Heaven spare us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if we will have a kiss and tell on Jack anytime soon ?
The issue is that papers can't pay anywhere near the sums they used to. So any celeb can afford to pay more for the girl to keep quiet - unless she's a desperate fame bleep and thinks a kiss and tell will get her noticed

The NDA thing is a bit of a myth. Drivers, security, PAs etc sign those. Not one night stands

Reactions: 7
The issue is that papers can't pay anywhere near the sums they used to. So any celeb can afford to pay more for the girl to keep quiet - unless she's a desperate fame bleep and thinks a kiss and tell will get her noticed
Of which they are plenty.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.