Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police will have to be busy at Villa Park when he returns.

I can’t see him being the England’s fans darling while playing for Man City In quite the way he was this summer.
Majority of England fans don’t give a duck who you play for when it comes to things like the euros, World Cup etc. playing for city will not change jacks talent, if anything it will enhance it

Reactions: 7
Grealish going to Man City reminds me of being a very bitter evertonian in 2003/4 when Rooney went to Man Utd.. 🎶 Judas 🎶🤣

Reactions: 3
Majority of England fans don’t give a duck who you play for when it comes to things like the euros, World Cup etc. playing for city will not change jacks talent, if anything it will enhance it
Exactly, and Grealish is a great example of this - during the domestic season, I can't stand him.
This stuff happens all the time. Other than transfer fee, there's nothing unique about the Grealish transfer.

Grealish going to Man City reminds me of being a very bitter evertonian in 2003/4 when Rooney went to Man Utd.. 🎶 Judas 🎶🤣
Alan Smith to Man United in '04 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Sasha has made the abuse she will get worse - it’s put her as a target when a lot of those who would cyber abuse Jack would not have known about her till recently. The threats she got in the Euro’s were mostly from women and girls.

Reactions: 4
Grealish has arrived in Manchester, it’s happening.

Wonder if they will move up or not, Sasha seems to be going up often for BooHoo shoots anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Each to their own but 100M for Grealish is too much, good player but i’d say more on the 70M side, 80M max. A big loss for Villa but they’ll be laughing all the way to the bank with their 100 mil.

Reactions: 11
Just a little over this time next week and thereabouts early August JG will be announced as a Man City player. And will be part of Man City squad for the upcoming season from returning from holiday.
Big fee. Big player. Next level on the pitch.
Man City see him as marketable asset off the pitch too so plenty of value all round.
After I announced a while back just bumping as all becoming official!

And that’s why he can’t be England captain. The Sun is the most important non broadcast media partner of the FA - it’s where they sent Maguire’s interview to and Always do much with than the Mirror or the Mail.
Erm what about when Steven Gerrard was England captain 🤔
There is no way he'd have spoken to the S*n especially as the youngest Hillsborough victim was his cousin

Each to their own but 100M for Grealish is too much, good player but i’d say more on the 70M side, 80M max. A big loss for Villa but they’ll be laughing all the way to the bank with their 100 mil.
It’s a lot but the cost is more about how much value he is to them and the cost to replace him.

They have recruited well so far.

He is only worth that because he is English.

Erm what about when Steven Gerrard was England captain 🤔
There is no way he'd have spoken to the S*n especially as the youngest Hillsborough victim was his cousin
He did through. He had an entire front page photoshoot with them once while England captain.

how do you know all of this btw? Still think Rice will move this transfer window?
its been all over football twitter for months, they might be a 'insider' but also might just be like the rest of us

Reactions: 3
Henderson has actually been a named captain, too.
Not at a tounement where he would be expected to undertake press duties with the Sun - knowing that if he refused the Sun would go to the Government and complain that the FA are anti press.

its been all over football twitter for months, they might be a 'insider' but also might just be like the rest of us
The latest press reports about Rice say he might still move but no offers have yet been received and that he is not desperate enough to strike or protest if it doesn’t happen this window.

Reactions: 1
Not at a tounement where he would be expected to undertake press duties with the Sun - knowing that if he refused the Sun would go to the Government and complain that the FA are anti press.

The latest press reports about Rice say he might still move but no offers have yet been received and that he is not desperate enough to strike or protest if it doesn’t happen this window.
yeah the problem with Rice is, West Ham want to keep understandably so put a high price on him.
Which is putting off clubs & making some think of waiting a year so it drops.
I'd love him at Utd but any incomings depend on who we can sell. And selling isnt Utd's strong point as we've seen over the years

yeah the problem with Rice is, West Ham want to keep understandably so put a high price on him.
Which is putting off clubs & making some think of waiting a year so it drops.
I'd love him at Utd but any incomings depend on who we can sell. And selling isnt Utd's strong point as we've seen over the years
I’d love Rice but hooded we could get a cheaper alternative who is just as good.

We are also linked to Trippier - I would go for him as AWB is limited attacking/crossing wise.

The fact it is 100m isn’t just about Jack it’s about Villa tbh he had signed a new 5 year contract with them just last Sep now he’s out of there less than a year later.

If you’re are letting the fella go then make sure it’s worth your while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.