Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not any more - that's the Mail
I wonder if it switched back again - the Sun is a lot more popular among workers and those who read it at work - the Mail is mostly read by older people sitting at home. The figures come from lockdown 1.

And in terms of football supporters the Sun is ahead - the Mail is more middle class and female in its readership - middle class older women are probably the least football interested group in the uk.

All print titles are declining and will eventually be online only. Mail just decling slower than rivals due to loyal older readership
And in terms of sport coverage the Sun and the Mail are pretty close on clicks there - in total the Mail is the busiest website but it’s a Lot bigger with many more stories including tons and tons of American and Aussie celeb stuff.

Reactions: 1
A
don't rate him at all. one of the most over hyped players imo. he's boring to watch as well.
the guy got more goals AND more assists than anyone else in the league last year? Add to this most of the season was under Mourinho and his who Negative style. Add to this Spurs we’re pretty poor all year…

by all means I can see people saying they prefer Lewandowski. Personally I think Kane is better and RL is more of a flat track bully who does it in the smaller games.

No one can say he’s overhyped, look at his record!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if it switched back again - the Sun is a lot more popular among workers and those who read it at work - the Mail is mostly read by older people sitting at home. The figures come from lockdown 1.

And in terms of football supporters the Sun is ahead - the Mail is more middle class and female in its readership - middle class older women are probably the least football interested group in the uk.
Mail definitely outsell the Sun and by quite a lot - The Sun no longer publish their circulation figures and that's not because they're doing well. But, yes, Sun has a white working class male readership who are much more interested in sport

Reactions: 3
If i was a footballer forced to speak to The Scum i would do it but make sure everyone and their mother knows how much i don’t want to, why i don’t want to and why i am made to, every single time i spoke to them 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a Tottenham fan and obviously no one wanted him to go but at the same time we understood why he’d want too. No one wanted him to go to another premier league club and again we kind of understood why he would.
I do believe he/his brother took the fans dislike of levy as a green light to behave this way without a fan backlash and in actual fact it has absolutely bit him on the arse.
No player is bigger than a club, he signed a contract and Levy is a business man, he isn’t going to let him go for less than his apparent worth (which I personally find ridiculous for a 28year old injury prone striker but hey whatever) If this up coming season had been another one with no fans I could maybe see why he was attempting to force his way out like this but I think SO many people have seen a different side to Harry this week that even if he does now stay at Tottenham it’s going to be a really strange atmosphere if/when he plays and I don’t understand why you’d want that from a club where you’ve literally grown up

Reactions: 14
How much do influencers like Ruby Mae make a year?
Granted it’s not exactly modelling working, just promoting clothes for Boohoo etc. But i reckon they make at least more than £50k a year. Seems like a pretty sweet lifestyle, just getting free clothes to promote. Bet they don’t get any Monday blues either…

Reactions: 5
How much do influencers like Ruby Mae make a year?
Granted it’s not exactly modelling working, just promoting clothes for Boohoo etc. But i reckon they make at least more than £50k a year. Seems like a pretty sweet lifestyle, just getting free clothes to promote. Bet they don’t get any Monday blues either…
Smaller influencers like her can make £10k per ad, it depends, but she makes more than £50k a year that’s for sure.

Reactions: 4
If i was a footballer forced to speak to The Scum i would do it but make sure everyone and their mother knows how much i don’t want to, why i don’t want to and why i am made to, every single time i spoke to them 😁
And make sure the paper writes up badly on You and put you under even more pressure to perform. Not all footballers can cope with performing well when getting hostile press coverage. For nearly all clubs outnof Merseyside the Sun has an impact on their own supporters as well.

Like Sterling has only just managed to get respected by a lot of non Man City fans.

If Henderson refuses to talk to the Sun the FA can’t have him as captain. The Sun is too powerful of a newspaper for the FA to have a captain who won’t interact with them.
Hey im a scouser🙋🏻‍♀️ the sun isn’t sold in Liverpool after Hillsborough so if he spoke to them there would be uproar in Liverpool

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s the deal with that? From what I saw at the Euros Hendo was a far better leader and had more of a rapport with the guys. Kane seems a nice guy but he wouldn’t inspire me to do much, yet Hendo was right in the mix shouting them on constantly.
Henderson isn't likely to start very often though.

That being said, there's too much made out of who wears the arm band. A captain in football isn't like in other sports where they can actually do something. If someone is a leader, they will be a leader whether they have a bit of fabric on their arm or not.

by all means I can see people saying they prefer Lewandowski. Personally I think Kane is better and RL is more of a flat track bully who does it in the smaller games.
I really don't think that's the right argument. Lewandowski has scored 4 goals against Real Madrid in a Champions League semi final. He scored 15 goals in 10 games in the Champions League last year. He is absolutely a big game player.

Harry Kane only had one shot on target in the knock out stages of the World Cup!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Poor form from Kane, regardless of the gentleman’s agreement he feels he has he’s showing a complete lack of respect to the rest of the squad and also Nuno who I’m presuming he’s never even met. You would think he’d have the decency to have a face to face discussion with his current manager to explain himself.

It’s a shame as I think a lot of Spurs fans would have still respected him if he left the club as they clearly aren’t matching his expectations but the petulant way he’s going about this will ruin that.
He doesn't have to explain anything to Nuno who got there 5 seconds ago. Spurs doesn't want him to leave at all so they will mostly likely run down his contract.

That 6 year contract was a huge mistake but I think Pochettino was one of the reasons he signed. It's sad that players keep signing these big contracts it always turns out horrible

Smaller influencers like her can make £10k per ad, it depends, but she makes more than £50k a year that’s for sure.
I don’t think they would get paid £10k a post, maybe £1-2k. I would have thought only influencers with followers of more than 1m get paid £10k per post.

Anyways where does Ruby live now? Bet it’s worlds apart from Dele’s plush mansion. Pretty brave of her to end it with dele and his cash and live her life the way she wants to instead of being a doormat like other WAGS

Reactions: 7
I’m a Tottenham fan and obviously no one wanted him to go but at the same time we understood why he’d want too. No one wanted him to go to another premier league club and again we kind of understood why he would.
I do believe he/his brother took the fans dislike of levy as a green light to behave this way without a fan backlash and in actual fact it has absolutely bit him on the arse.
No player is bigger than a club, he signed a contract and Levy is a business man, he isn’t going to let him go for less than his apparent worth (which I personally find ridiculous for a 28year old injury prone striker but hey whatever) If this up coming season had been another one with no fans I could maybe see why he was attempting to force his way out like this but I think SO many people have seen a different side to Harry this week that even if he does now stay at Tottenham it’s going to be a really strange atmosphere if/when he plays and I don’t understand why you’d want that from a club where you’ve literally grown up
Honestly, if it is true that City was offering 140 million plus one of their players that's an unbelievable deal in these times. They will never get that find of money again. I guess we'll see how it goes

I don’t think they would get paid £10k a post, maybe £1-2k. I would have thought only influencers with followers of more than 1m get paid £10k per post.

Anyways where does Ruby live now? Bet it’s worlds apart from Dele’s plush mansion. Pretty brave of her to end it with dele and his cash and live her life the way she wants to instead of being a doormat like other WAGS
Yes she's a mid tier influencer. I think it would be more like £750 a post. Not bad for basically taking a selfie.

Yes she's a mid tier influencer. I think it would be more like £750 a post. Not bad for basically taking a selfie.
No way that she’d do a promo for £750, it’s still a lot of money for just a post but not to her. Some influencer on TikTok said that she gets $2k per post and she has around 35k followers. It’s more thank you think, and especially bcs she was with Dele and everyone was checking her profile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.