Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Boat pics were in the press so it could be just The Daily Mail comments being full of weirdness as usual.

Ask Gareth Southgate, not me😂 probably because Kane leads from the front etc and scores the goals. Henderson didn’t even start most games and a captain needs to be on the pitch. I like Jordan though and was quite surprised when Gareth dropped him as captain but it is quite funny that people are still moaning about it three years later… you don’t need to have an armband on your arm to lead.
Kane might score the goals but it’s clear to see he’s not a great leader, he doesn’t even captain his club so shouldn’t be captain of country in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The players have all made it very clear that Hendo is the real leader /captain anyway

Reactions: 19
Who do these weird fans think they’re impressing sending death threats.

Like saying you think she’s a bit annoying or a bit of a wet lettuce for staying with a cheater, fine but actually telling someone to die is too much.

Kane should be conducting himself better. Should respect his club until the official bids are in and then say he’d like to go

Reactions: 14
Kane might score the goals but it’s clear to see he’s not a great leader, he doesn’t even captain his club so shouldn’t be captain of country in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ The players have all made it very clear that Hendo is the real leader /captain anyway
Hendo has a great relationship with everyone in the squad, I am not saying Kane doesn’t, but you can clearly see that all the players feel really comfortable around Hendo, even the young ones. I’ll never understand the hype around Kane, sorry, it’s not like he creates the biggest chances whilst playing.. Tbf, he was nowhere to be seen while Euros, I’m not asking him to do splits on the pitch, but at least as a captain and a leader create new chances? 🥴

Reactions: 18
I’ll never understand the hype around Kane, sorry, it’s not like he creates the biggest chances whilst playing.. Tbf, he was nowhere to be seen while Euros, I’m not asking him to do splits on the pitch, but at least as a captain and a leader create new chances? 🥴
don't rate him at all. one of the most over hyped players imo. he's boring to watch as well.

Reactions: 9
Who do these weird fans think they’re impressing sending death threats.

Like saying you think she’s a bit annoying or a bit of a wet lettuce for staying with a cheater, fine but actually telling someone to die is too much.

Kane should be conducting himself better. Should respect his club until the official bids are in and then say he’d like to go
As much as I hate seeing comments about people’s looks on here this is a gossip site where if people don’t want to see comments they can ignore them but honestly what must be wrong with you to actively seek these people out to DM them!

Reactions: 7
don't rate him at all. one of the most over hyped players imo. he's boring to watch as well.
Sameee, I don’t really like comparing players, but compare him and Robert Lewandowski.. We are so lucky to have him, truly one of the best strikers in the world(if not the best imo😜).

Reactions: 1
As much as I hate seeing comments about people’s looks on here this is a gossip site where if people don’t want to see comments they can ignore them but honestly what must be wrong with you to actively seek these people out to DM them!
Teenage girls are absolute bleeping savages - I remember being one!!! I could be a snarky witch but some of the girls I knew were next level - total psychos.

Reactions: 11
On the other hand, Piqué posting multiple selfies a day 😭😭 I love that he’s feeling himself, and everyone is like stoppp posting!! Let a man enjoy himself🤪🤪 but the fact that it’s always the same pose😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sameee, I don’t really like comparing players, but compare him and Robert Lewandowski.. We are so lucky to have him, truly one of the best strikers in the world(if not the best imo😜).
lewandowski > kane all day long! i've heard city will go for him as their next target if the kane deal falls through - so i'm hoping kane keeps acting like a tit and they refuse to sell him to an english team lol

lewandowski > kane all day long! i've heard city will go for him as their next target if the kane deal falls through - so i'm hoping kane keeps acting like a tit and they refuse to sell him to an english team lol
Chelsea also wanted Lewandowski, but nothing happened there🥳🥳 Kane has been a bit disrespectful about this whole situation, I get that he wants to leave… but you’re a grown man, at least show up for a training.. and stop throwing tantrums 💀

Last edited:
Teenage girls are absolute bleeping savages - I remember being one!!! I could be a snarky witch but some of the girls I knew were next level - total psychos.
Absolutely no justification for it at all, but did you know your brain isn’t fully developed until 25? They use something called the ‘Amygdala’ to make decisions which are associated with emotions, impulses and aggression. Although there’s plenty of under 25s who do know right from wrong.

Absolutely no justification for it at all, but did you know your brain isn’t fully developed until 25? They use something called the ‘Amygdala’ to make decisions which are associated with emotions, impulses and aggression. Although there’s plenty of under 25s who do know right from wrong.
*is over 25 and still makes rash decisions based on emotions*

Oh no

On the other hand, Piqué posting multiple selfies a day 😭😭 I love that he’s feeling himself, and everyone is like stoppp posting!! Let a man enjoy himself🤪🤪 but the fact that it’s always the same pose😭
I've seen his recent pictures. That's not the face of a happy man imo.

Poor form from Kane, regardless of the gentleman’s agreement he feels he has he’s showing a complete lack of respect to the rest of the squad and also Nuno who I’m presuming he’s never even met. You would think he’d have the decency to have a face to face discussion with his current manager to explain himself.

It’s a shame as I think a lot of Spurs fans would have still respected him if he left the club as they clearly aren’t matching his expectations but the petulant way he’s going about this will ruin that.

Reactions: 7
Henderson's England days are nearly over. The captain needs to be on the pitch and I believe that if Henderson was a starter, he would have the armband. I imagine if Kane were to be stripped of captaincy (I personally don't think he will), then Maguire would get it.

Reactions: 6
If Henderson refuses to talk to the Sun the FA can’t have him as captain. The Sun is too powerful of a newspaper for the FA to have a captain who won’t interact with them.

Reactions: 3
Poor form from Kane, regardless of the gentleman’s agreement he feels he has he’s showing a complete lack of respect to the rest of the squad and also Nuno who I’m presuming he’s never even met. You would think he’d have the decency to have a face to face discussion with his current manager to explain himself.

It’s a shame as I think a lot of Spurs fans would have still respected him if he left the club as they clearly aren’t matching his expectations but the petulant way he’s going about this will ruin that.
There's really nothing to stop Kane going to training. Plenty of other players crack on with the job they are paid for while getting ready to change clubs - let's be honest, that's a normal part of work generally. It's a shame it's become personal between Kane and Levy as player legacy often doesn't recover from this sort of goodbye.

Reactions: 5
If Henderson refuses to talk to the Sun the FA can’t have him as captain. The Sun is too powerful of a newspaper for the FA to have a captain who won’t interact with them.
That's so annoying as the bloody paper is bankrupt and everyone hates it. God I hate Murdoch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.