Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think Harry Kane had it in him to be a rebel but here we are, it’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.

As for Sasha, it can’t be nice to be abused like that just for being someone’s girlfriend. People need to sort their heads out. I genuinely can’t see what the big deal is with Grealish but it takes all sorts to make a world I guess.

Reactions: 23
I didn’t think Harry Kane had it in him to be a rebel but here we are, it’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.

As for Sasha, it can’t be nice to be abused like that just for being someone’s girlfriend. People need to sort their heads out. I genuinely can’t see what the big deal is with Grealish but it takes all sorts to make a world I guess.
I know little stunned by Mr Kane aka captain sensible but are these rumours of covid true? Now if he goes on strike we'll 😲
Yes I agree not nice getting death threats if true. Not her greatest fan as I just don't get the interest in her but each to their own. At the end of the day she is a footballers girlfriend (we think) and it could be anyone sending these threats not just Jack bloody Grealish obsessed teenage girls. Plenty of other people men and women like him so literally could be anyone but still not nice nor needed.

Reactions: 6
Jack needs to stick up a tweet or an Instagram post telling his wacky fangirls to stop trolling and sending death threats her way tbf, he’s not as attractive as we think or a man worth having if he doesn’t honestly.
100% this, needs to be a man and put the right message out

Reactions: 22
It's honestly a good thing players are starting to wise up and realize their loyalty means tit to a club the second their value diminishes. A player can be the most passionate kiss the bag kind of guy but the second he has a bad run of form or is injured or the club wants a shiny new toy in that position then they'll freeze him out to force a move or even humiliate him (i.e. Koeman at Everton).
Yeah I just don't understand why people expect club loyalty when if a player has so much as a blip then they're out. Some of the stories are brutal. The players should definitely do what's right for them.

Reactions: 5

He will end up either going abroad or spending a entire season out of playing. I suspect he won’t be England captain in s next month‘s matches.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that it for holidays now? Do they go on holiday after PL or anything? I miss the ☕
Yes those who have had extended holidays should be heading back now to training. The season starts next weekend!

There will be international breaks during the season, for those who do not make their national team squads.

Reactions: 3

Rice has not copied Kane in going on strike to force a move - through West Ham are less likely to refuse a fair Price offer.

Yes those who have had extended holidays should be heading back now to training. The season starts next weekend!

There will be international breaks during the season, for those who do not make their national team squads.
Normally players don’t go abroad on holidays during international breaks As clubs don’t given them any more than two or three days off training. Plus Covid and quarantine still having an impact for those who are not double jabbed.

Rice has not copied Kane in going on strike to force a move - through West Ham are less likely to refuse a fair Price offer.

Normally players don’t go abroad on holidays during international breaks As clubs don’t given them any more than two or three days off training. Plus Covid and quarantine still having an impact for those who are not double jabbed.
It may not happen this year, but last year prior to COVID some players when to Dubai for a few days.

Reactions: 2
It will be a shame if kane goes this way after all he’s done with the club, but at the same time I can’t really blame him. He wants to go and they won’t let him which I don’t think is fair and is now leading sadly to a bad ending between the two. Hopefully this means he won’t be england captain and someone like Jordan Henderson can take over

Reactions: 5
It will be a shame if kane goes this way after all he’s done with the club, but at the same time I can’t really blame him. He wants to go and they won’t let him which I don’t think is fair and is now leading sadly to a bad ending between the two. Hopefully this means he won’t be england captain and someone like Jordan Henderson can take over
He signed a six year contract in 2018. Perhaps he should have used a proper agent and not his brother as the contract is tight.
For all his club loyalty, the way he is behaving now is following bad advice, likely from Man City to force a move. If they want him that much, pay what Spurs are valuing him as.
As a Spurs supporter, I don’t begrudge him wanting to move on as the Board have failed to match his ambition, however , I don’t like how he is going about it.

Reactions: 17
He signed a six year contract in 2018. Perhaps he should have used a proper agent and not his brother as the contract is tight.
For all his club loyalty, the way he is behaving now is following bad advice, likely from Man City to force a move. If they want him that much, pay what Spurs are valuing him as.
As a Spurs supporter, I don’t begrudge him wanting to move on as the Board have failed to match his ambition, however , I don’t like how he is going about it.
They more likely to sell to PSG or someone else than Man City now.

Reactions: 1
Tyrone was not in Myknos so that would not fit as to why the Sun got him for an interview.

The Mail saying Sasha and Jack only got back together in June. Interesting she actually posted an example of a comment calling her a doormat and that he is always cheating on her.

We were warned this would happen though. Harry always said he’d go if we went downhill and the players weren’t backed he’d be off. All Daniel Levy and Joe Lewis had to do was make more of an effort in transfer markets - they failed to do so and this is what happens, when we are now playing in the conference league 🙃

Jordan Henderson won’t be taking over the england captain role as long as Gareth Southgate is in charge lol and by the time Gareth leaves he’ll probably have retired from international football or the likes of Bellingham & Rice will be the regular starters.

Jordan Henderson won’t be taking over the england captain role as long as Gareth Southgate is in charge lol and by the time Gareth leaves he’ll probably have retired from international football or the likes of Bellingham & Rice will be the regular starters.
What’s the deal with that? From what I saw at the Euros Hendo was a far better leader and had more of a rapport with the guys. Kane seems a nice guy but he wouldn’t inspire me to do much, yet Hendo was right in the mix shouting them on constantly.

Reactions: 12
What’s the deal with that? From what I saw at the Euros Hendo was a far better leader and had more of a rapport with the guys. Kane seems a nice guy but he wouldn’t inspire me to do much, yet Hendo was right in the mix shouting them on constantly.
Ask Gareth Southgate, not me😂 probably because Kane leads from the front etc and scores the goals. Henderson didn’t even start most games and a captain needs to be on the pitch. I like Jordan though and was quite surprised when Gareth dropped him as captain but it is quite funny that people are still moaning about it three years later… you don’t need to have an armband on your arm to lead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.