Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omggg you guys just found two girls from the boat that were video, and they are models 😜😜 lanadolannn and mariacarmelwild, they were tagged in some post
I swear Maria was in Love Island for like, a moment. I've only watched the year Molly-Mae was on it, so would have been that year.
Anyway, just looked at their instas and definite porta potty vibes.

Reactions: 5
Was just having a snoop at Natasha q&a then ended up on her tagged pictures and looks like a family member has tagged her on her most recent one and she really doesn’t look like her posts or filtered lives 👀
I bet Natasha is fuming that she isn’t in Mykonos lmaao

I swear Maria was in Love Island for like, a moment. I've only watched the year Molly-Mae was on it, so would have been that year.
Anyway, just looked at their instas and definite porta potty vibes.
Yesss, that is her, omg I remember her from Casa Amor

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh i'd love to sign Declan but the way transfers are going I think the Glazers will be shutting the chequebook shortly 😂

Reactions: 1
oh i'd love to sign Declan but the way transfers are going I think the Glazers will be shutting the chequebook shortly 😂
West Ham seem determined to keep him - even getting the press to say they selling others just to help fund a wage increase for him. No reports of replacement shopping either.

West Ham seem determined to keep him - even getting the press to say they selling others just to help fund a wage increase for him. No reports of replacement shopping either.
yup and understandably they've put a high price tag on him

yup and understandably they've put a high price tag on him
Allegedly £80m but some think that is actually underselling him. The well connected MEN seem to think it’s unlikely on that basis.

I read the other month through Southgate wants some of his top players to not go to the biggest clubs because the risk of form dropping is higher when a team has more depth and is much quicker at dropping you from being a regular starter. Same reason he wants some of the ones whose form has dropped to leave certain clubs so they can be a regular elsewhere.

Last edited:
They really do wear the worst clothes just cos it’s designer. Declan looks like he’s got a necklace of teeth on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just having a snoop at Natasha q&a then ended up on her tagged pictures and looks like a family member has tagged her on her most recent one and she really doesn’t look like her posts or filtered lives 👀
which pic was it? the one w her cousin? i saw it as well but to me, she looks the same haha

They really do wear the worst clothes just cos it’s designer. Declan looks like he’s got a necklace of teeth on 🤣
yea footballers have awful dress sense, they always look like they’re teenagers on non uniform day lmao!

I do think Rice would probs go Chelsea tho. Unless they want Lingard and cut United a deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.