Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not at all across footballer gossip and so am catching up and reading though the threads...so I may find out the answer myself, but can someone please reassure me Kane is decent? I think his wife seems like a sweetheart (and I really like that she doesn't share the kids faces on IG).
Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t drink or if he does itā€™s rarely & doesnā€™t go out clubbing/partying either. I think heā€™s a genuinely nice and sensible family man.

Reactions: 8
I think the press and English FA will be happy that a lot of the players from different clubs are good freinds. One of the big issues of the previous golden generation was that they have admitted afterwards that they were putting their clubs first and declining to get too close to the players from their rivals for fear of damaging their clubā€™s hopes. Modem technology has helped remove that as well becuase instead of only being able to call or individually text fellow players they can all be in a group chat together.

Reactions: 9
I have a friend that would do anything to become a wag she broke off her relationship of 4 years because ā€œhe wasnā€™t famousā€ enough for her, when she broke up with him she said she didnā€™t want someone ā€œregularā€ and so she switched up her whole look to try and bag a footballer Iā€™ve heard that sheā€™s slept with a few (loftus cheek being one of them) and is someoneā€™s side piece her Instagram is @vanessakastrati have any of you heard about her/do any of you have tea on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m pretty sure he doesnā€™t drink or if he does itā€™s rarely & doesnā€™t go out clubbing/partying either. I think heā€™s a genuinely nice and sensible family man.
This is so nice to hear! Thank you! I sort of expect the worst with footballers. (not that drinking or going out in itself is a problem, just the other stuff that might happen while out :LOL:)

Reactions: 2
omggg you guys just found two girls from the boat that were video, and they are models šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ lanadolannn and mariacarmelwild, they were tagged in some post

Reactions: 3
lanadolannn and mariacarmelwild have been out there for a while going by their instas. Maria even jokes about it being work.

Reactions: 1
Was just having a snoop at Natasha q&a then ended up on her tagged pictures and looks like a family member has tagged her on her most recent one and she really doesnā€™t look like her posts or filtered lives šŸ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.