Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
I have a friend that would do anything to become a wag she broke off her relationship of 4 years because “he wasn’t famous” enough for her, when she broke up with him she said she didn’t want someone “regular” and so she switched up her whole look to try and bag a footballer I’ve heard that she’s slept with a few (loftus cheek being one of them) and is someone’s side piece her Instagram is @vanessakastrati have any of you heard about her/do any of you have tea on her?
You're not a very good friend are you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BDY_97

VIP Member
I am literally affronted at all of these Tory MP’s telling Tyrone Mings & others to focus on the football and less on the politics. For a start, basic human rights are not politics. And also maybe if they could do their job correctly in the first place these footballers/celebrities wouldn’t have to speak out the way they do? I’m absolutely fuming for Tyrone that these white men are trying to tell a black man about racism, disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

BDY_97

VIP Member
Grealish is obviously beaut but I feel with him it’s like the lights are in but no ones home, not a thought going on behind his eyes 😭 saw a comment saying the reason he’s such a good player is because he doesn’t have the mental capacity to overthink things and just does them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

olivia321

VIP Member
This thread is getting beyond weird wanting footballers private insta’s it’s no ones business going above and beyond to stalk them they are entitled to a private life it’s so desperate and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So it looks like Lukaku and Shani Jamilah are official now. They make a really cute couple, it’s also nice to see a footballer with a bigger girl, we don’t see that often.
D5BEFC2A-4B3B-483D-9BD3-619336BD60B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m in absolute bits at Marcus Rashford’s recent tweet man. What an absolute hero this guy is, there are not a lot like him. England are so lucky to not only have a player as good as him but also a person with his heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

37BBL

VIP Member
That post from Rashford....he writes and speaks so well. His family must be so proud of what a man he has turned out to be.
We were chatting in my office today and one of my colleagues said those who are abusing Rashford aren't refusing his help for their children and the school meal scheme he worked so hard for. So true, sending him the vile abuse but happily reaping the rewards of his hard work off the field.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m allowing myself tonight to be sad and that’s it, this england team have brought this country together more than ever. Legends every single one of them ❤ Now can they all get to Ibiza and go on a 10 day bender to provide some goss plz x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oooh why not? What have I missed?!
He wants to keep the relationship on the down low (basically so it’s easier to cheat) 😂 so she doesn’t ever really post with him

this made me smile ❤ regardless of what he gets up to in his personal life this was a really nice thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 34

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
Oohh my, fucking hell that post from Marcus really made me emotional, I even cried a little bit lol. What a guy, he doesn’t deserve one bad thing that’s happening to him, what a kind and selfless soul. I am glad that he’s getting so much love and support, he really deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

xoxoahah

not gonna lie, not sure how anyone who uses tattle regularly can judge people for being nosey lol. Realistically none of this is any of our business and nothing on tattle about any celebrity is. The whole point of these threads is so people can gossip and they’re curious about what footballers use private accounts for. No one is messaging him or trying to follow him. Get off ya high horse love
If anyone needs to get of there high horse it’s you HORSE 🐎 GIRL ⁉⁉⁉⁉ 😂🤣 and yeah it’s a invasion of privacy especially now that this tattle thread has gone mainstream and there are deluded fans like you are now requesting to follow and sending random DMs to them as well as trying to reset there passwords. Anyway if you wanna be sued by them in the near future you do you then😉🥰 Unlike you they’re actually are in my DMs and I have to block them ☺☺ Sorry 😞😏

I’m a bit late to the party but have looked through Jack and Sashas Instagram and they’ve lived together for ages! They were obviously together during lockdown as well-so he had her at home and still made the stupid decision to go round to his mates house?!?! Then we know he’s definitely cheated in the past year don’t we??
I could believe the whole ‘they want a private life’ if she was private and wasn’t so desperate to be famous!! She needs to get rid-he’s a coward! He’s not ready to settle down but he won’t let her go and just keeps her on a leash to use her when he needs her and he’s not getting any luck with the dating apps!!
She’s a doormat and she leaked those pictures herself. Sorry but majority of celebrities have private Instagrams but no pictures of them get exposed ever and Sasha is a next to nobody so why are her pics getting leaked 👀 . she must have sent those pics to a random fan page using a burner wanting the daily mail and the sun to use those pictures next time they refer to her as Jacks girlfriend. Sasha is doing extra time on trying to be known has his girlfriend but sadly hardly anyone knows she exists🥺😩 bless her she needs to do better⁉
A3723424-67A2-4152-A0BC-0F8F7F2C2951.jpeg

B7BB5A71-9A79-4A93-B47C-A7EFC765339A.jpeg

2A84D5FD-EAE7-46A7-B7B0-8793FDA66220.jpeg

F36C63F4-1F15-4F59-BB13-05A234304A88.jpeg

for all you newbies I am the original tea 🫖 spiller 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
If one more person after all of this comes on here to tell us that Jack Grealish is attractive and that they like him and would want to shag him, I’m giving up😒 that man is a walking red flag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
So it looks like Lukaku and Shani Jamilah are official now. They make a really cute couple, it’s also nice to see a footballer with a bigger girl, we don’t see that often.View attachment 653366
Wilfred Ndidi’s wife is a bigger girl, he adores her. A few years ago, someone wrote a rude comment about her weight on his insta and he said he didn’t care because she is a queen and he loves her. A lovely anecdote to the trashy ‘private’ lives of some other footballers. Bloody love Wilf 💙

• Heart

AH_

Pickford is an absolute legend 🤣🤣

Grealish is the fuckboy we all remember from our past

I am loving this new england... they stand up for themselves they seem like brothers they play decent football!

Saw this earlier and made me lol

FB_IMG_1626381191472.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
It seems that he became quite close to Harry during the camp and Sasha seems to be friends with Kate now - in fact she seems to be fully in the wag circle now.
Speaking of Kate... these photos. I just love her for some reason and don’t even know her personally. Going to be gutted when they leave spurs. 💔

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Don’t give a flying shit that the waistcoat wanker has gotten us to a world cup semi final and a euros finals he hasn’t won them and then he choose the worst penalty line up. God bless Saka i adore him he’ll do amazing at Arsenal but who in their right mind chooses a 19 year old who has never took a senior penalty before take the 5th deciding penalty. Like fair enough let him take the first or second penalty but why the deciding one when you know if he misses he’ll get racist abuse. Gareth needs sacking asap don’t really give a shit what’s he’s done for england he’s dog shite. Also don’t know why Henderson, Sterling or Grealish did stepped forward and say they’d take the last penalty 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Worst take I’ve seen yet. Yes he may have got it wrong tonight but Southgate has been absolutely spot on this entire tournament. How can Henderson take a penalty if he had been subbed off? Make it make sense 🤯

Reactions: 29