Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Recap: Mainly Euros chat, discussion and some gossip. Now it’s (hopefully) coming home on Sunday! As you were☺

Reactions: 14
This Italian team seem to be masters of the dark arts too. They are almost comedically good at it but it's so frustrating when they are clearly killing a game they are winning.

I think England will be too strong for them though over the 90 minutes or beyond. The English bench makes the difference for me.
I think both Italy and England have been helped by the one year delay - For England it has helped the 1998-2003 born players to progress and make an impact as part of the extra sub allowances and for Italy it allowed them to solidify their unbeaten run and get Chelleni back to full fitness.

On the other hand the one year delay seems to have not helped Belgium (One more year for their older players to decline futher) and Germany (More decline for their older players and their younger players struggling to all work together).

Mbappe was younger than any of the England players at the 2018 World Cup - now this time around he was still France’s youngest player but seven of England’s are younger and all of them have appeared and had an impact

Thriugh Southgate has only used his maximum amount of subs in the two games England was at their most comfortable against the Czechs and the Ukraine. Meanwhile Mancini has used the maximum in every Match except Austria where he didn’t use the sixth sub allowed during extra time.

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed that Anouska (shaws gf) hasn’t been at the last few games, I wonder if she’s tested positive or if there’s another reason. Hopefully she hasn’t

Reactions: 9
I think both Italy and England have been helped by the one year delay - For England it has helped the 1998-2003 born players to progress and make an impact as part of the extra sub allowances and for Italy it allowed them to solidify their unbeaten run and get Chelleni back to full fitness.
Completely agree that the extra year has really helped England. The players who have progressed or emerged are big steps forward. I think only 9 or so of the 2018 squad remain. The generation of English players who won the Under 17 and under 20 World Cups are really starting to emerge now.

No outcome would really shock me unless there's a drubbing. I just think Italy are weakened without Spinazzola as his pace and movement was a game changer. Italy are showing us the next phase of tactics though where so many players can change roles/positions. I listened to a really interesting podcast on their approach yesterday to positioning. They feel a little like Germany in 2006 in that we're seeing something a little different with so much fluidity around the pitch (although that German team did fall short in the semis).

Overall it's been a great tournament where teams have gone for it. And if it is coming home, I am glad it's Sterling, Rashford etc who will be the winners.

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed that Anouska (shaws gf) hasn’t been at the last few games, I wonder if she’s tested positive or if there’s another reason. Hopefully she hasn’t
Maybe - I don’t think she has posted any content of herself or Reign outside of their house in quite a few days so she might be isolating either for a positive or a contact with a positive.

Maybe - I don’t think she has posted any content of herself or Reign outside of their house in quite a few days so she might be isolating either for a positive or a contact with a positive.
That’s what I’m thinking. She’s normally out and about on her stories, hopefully she won’t miss the final that would be awful

Reactions: 7
So it looks like Lukaku and Shani Jamilah are official now. They make a really cute couple, it’s also nice to see a footballer with a bigger girl, we don’t see that often.
D5BEFC2A-4B3B-483D-9BD3-619336BD60B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s what I’m thinking. She’s normally out and about on her stories, hopefully she won’t miss the final that would be awful
Was she at the Germany game? If she missed that then the ten days would be up by Sunday.

Reactions: 3
i’m surprised sasha hasn’t used this as a good opportunity to put on euro vlogs on her channel. guess she’s more focused on trying to make the papers

So it looks like Lukaku and Shani Jamilah are official now. They make a really cute couple, it’s also nice to see a footballer with a bigger girl, we don’t see that often.View attachment 653366
Wilfred Ndidi’s wife is a bigger girl, he adores her. A few years ago, someone wrote a rude comment about her weight on his insta and he said he didn’t care because she is a queen and he loves her. A lovely anecdote to the trashy ‘private’ lives of some other footballers. Bloody love Wilf 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i’m surprised sasha hasn’t used this as a good opportunity to put on euro vlogs on her channel. guess she’s more focused on trying to make the papers
This is what I’ve been saying she’s so silly not taking this opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
from todays popbitch

C writes: "Before he got married I know someone who had a one night stand with Cesc Fabregas and said he was not only a great shag, but super polite, made her breakfast, got her a cab, etc"​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
from todays popbitch

C writes: "Before he got married I know someone who had a one night stand with Cesc Fabregas and said he was not only a great shag, but super polite, made her breakfast, got her a cab, etc"​

I can actually believe that To be true.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.