Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's got be a sheep and become a clone. You don't have to know someone personally to give an opinion. If you did this forum wouldn't be needed. I think Jimmy Savile was a dirty paedophile but I never knew him personally so cannot have this opinion.
duck me bit extreme that 🙄 you seem very bothered and concerned for some reason. Yes this thread is made for opinions etc but I’m baffled as to how you can say someone has changed as a person when infact you do not and have never known them or met them personally 😂 anyway as you were x

Reactions: 6
He has beautiful eyes/lashes 😍
Have to agree there, I am well jealous of his eyelashes! He has a beautiful face.

He does make me laugh when he runs though, he holds his arms like a dinosaur I always think 🤣

Reactions: 12
i’m surprised sasha hasn’t used this as a good opportunity to put on euro vlogs on her channel. guess she’s more focused on trying to make the papers
Right! I was wondering why she took it off? Although, she’s been gaining followers on Instagram steadily. But from the game footage of Bukayo & Jack talking at the end of the match, she was just standing there, chewing gum, like she was waiting for something 💀 while Jack was having a laugh with his friends (callum Robinson, I think). She definitely looked out of place/ignored in that moment - not sure what she & Jack are actually like together in their day to day.

Reactions: 10
Right! I was wondering why she took it off? Although, she’s been gaining followers on Instagram steadily. But from the game footage of Bukayo & Jack talking at the end of the match, she was just standing there, chewing gum, like she was waiting for something 💀 while Jack was having a laugh with his friends (callum Robinson, I think). She definitely looked out of place/ignored in that moment - not sure what she & Jack are actually like together in their day to day.
I really wonder what her and jack are like together??? I’ve seen him so many times irl but never with her, only pics I’ve seen of them is those ones from like 10 years ago..strange

Reactions: 4
I really wonder what her and jack are like together??? I’ve seen him so many times irl but never with her, only pics I’ve seen of them is those ones from like 10 years ago..strange
I came across a fan page for them both while I was searching for her on insta, @grealish_rebecca 😂 I get him having fanpages but why her, god knows where they found all the pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At times I feel like Grealish rates more being shown on tv than actually playing lol.

Someone mentioned EURO Fantasy. Bit out of topic, but I think best strategy is to wait until the lineups on Sunday. I have both Mount (even captained him lol) and Grealish.

What do you guys think of Lingard, will he sign permanently with West Ham?

Reactions: 1
Right sorry guys and girls but can someone explain the Jack grealish thing to me

I don’t see it, I don’t get it he looks like he’d ruin your life in 10 seconds straight, or is that what the charm is of him cause he’s a bad boy

I’m just not seeing it

on the other hand Mr Kalvin Philips gets ignored and he’s mega pretty 😍😍
He is gorgeous, nice smile, amazing legs and decent ass. And for me, he just seems to have a happy, cheery, upbeat attitude, there's a twinkle in his eyes sort of thing that just seems really appealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have to agree there, I am well jealous of his eyelashes! He has a beautiful face.

He does make me laugh when he runs though, he holds his arms like a dinosaur I always think 🤣
😂 yeah! Off topic slightly but my daughter plays football and she runs like that too. Guess what her nickname is 🤔 Anyway, when he’s back playing club football he can do one, they all can but I have to say, I’ve loved every single one of them this tournament - even Kane & Maguire.

Reactions: 7

I agree with both of your points. Very beautiful is Sterling, but I've been trying to workout how to describe his arms when running all tournament, and you've just nailed It.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen them both but never together she’s really awkward and always has a daft smirk on her face, she absolutely loves herself I’ve seen her driving her white range as well.

Glad to hear he’s a nice person! That’s cute he’s not a proper bad boy hah (still don’t get it though )
I’m a villa fan so probably bias but I think he’s a nice person in real life but has dealt with things badly - new to this thread so not sure if it’s been said before but a lot of villa fans I know thought he was the mystery footballer in rehab for sleeping pill addiction. I’ve met him once and he was lovely. I think he needs someone to support him properly as his popularity gets bigger

I feel like he’d be a hard one to pin down and he’d end up breaking some hearts 😂

I’m a villa fan so probably bias but I think he’s a nice person in real life but has dealt with things badly - new to this thread so not sure if it’s been said before but a lot of villa fans I know thought he was the mystery footballer in rehab for sleeping pill addiction. I’ve met him once and he was lovely. I think he needs someone to support him properly as his popularity gets bigger

I feel like he’d be a hard one to pin down and he’d end up breaking some hearts 😂
I do wonder if that was another reason for Trippier replacing him - not just to shift to defence but because Southgate was thinking Tripper would have been a better option in a penalty shootout had Denmark equalised both skills wise and mental wise than Jack would be.

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if that was another reason for Trippier replacing him - not just to shift to defence but because Southgate was thinking Tripper would have been a better option in a penalty shootout had Denmark equalised both skills wise and mental wise than Jack would be.
There’s a few rumblings that people think he isn’t actually 100% in terms of his other shin, but who actually knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Talking about Trippier - I never knew till just now he was mixed race.
Yes he's part black (Caribbean?) ,same with Kalvin Phillips. However with Kalvin you can tell more by his hair texture.

Many of the England squad could have played for other nations.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.